• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [7.6] | Deveris [MULTI LANGUAGE NPC'S]

Server Website/AAC
http://devekots.eu/
Server Address
devekots.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol

gummy

Reaction score
Hello dear Tibians!
I invite you to play on the server - Deveris
Some information about the server:
• Deveris Discord! There are a lot of quest guides on discord!
• MULTI LANGUAGE NPC'S!
• There are interesting missions and quests, events and tasks on the server!
• Map: Custom, based on YurOTS
• Stages On Rook and Main
• Loot: x4
• Skill: x5
• Magic: x5
• Client: 7.60
• World type: PVP
• Redskull: 4 frags
•Mainland and Rookgard
World Map!✔️
•Npc's with monsters hunting tasks and with access missions
•Events: Metin Stone, Parcel, Run and Zombie Event
Stamina System✔️
Bless System✔️
Raid System✔️
Boss System✔️
Craft System✔️
Lottery System✔️
•Vip System:
VIP does not give you anything other than new places to hunt and the ability to buy 1 additional hour of stamina for event coins. There's no better quest's or something like pay to win on VIP Area! All VIP monsters are available without purchasing it! They are located all over the map!
A few photos from OTS are below, come in and see for yourself what the gameplay looks like! We cordially invite you to play together!

Work is still ongoing to translate all NPCs:
langprzyceite.jpg

Capital City:
city.png

Take You first hunting task at Temple +1:
tasknpc.jpg

Rookgard:

rook.png
Part of exp room on Vip Area:
otland.png

Multilanguage nps is cool and all, but the site is 100% polish so i can't even create an account xD

We know that our website is entirely in Polish and it may be troublesome for players from other countries, we are working to ensure that the website is in both Polish and English, but we will try to implement automatic translation of the website as soon as possible. So far, I've made a quick guide on how to create an account and character and where to download our game client.
1acc.jpg
2acc.jpg
On the main page you can download the client for PC or Android
3acc.jpg

It's 2024 guys!

How to Translate a Webpage in two clicks!
Post automatically merged:

bro nobody cares about NPCs, Tibia was never about talking with NPCs and reading walls of text

Doesn't matter, it's about thinking about the different kinds of players that could play the server and have something appealing for anyone.
In this case, removing the language barrier by having NPCs speak in your respective language.

Removing the language barriers in-game is something that hasn't been done that many times, and tells me that the owner of the server thinks about the players.
However small or big a feature might be. Anyone keeping in mind the players will have a + point for me.

Last edited:
Hello my dears!

We are constantly developing the server despite the low activity of players, we hope that soon there will be more of us than before! :)
Remember, every new player receives a free VIP for 24H (Can be collected in a chest in the temple of the main city) and at lvl 200 it's possible to complete a quest for the next two days of free VIP!

With Today's server save we added new quest on Crused helmet!
This helmet adds 9% to DMG, 2% to EXP and regenerates 200 MP/s!.

Some screenshot's from quest:

U must done all rooms!:
2.png

You received a special item! You can't lose it or you won't complete the quest!:
1.png

Come back when you complete all the rooms!:
3.png

I Wrote on my second post in this thread, we must change vps and domain, right now it is Devekots.eu
I dunno why i can't edit first post :(
I took the freedom to update your thread accordingly.
Feel free to request further changes through the report button (For large changes must be in BB code)

Back