• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom/8.0] DevlandOT | RPG & FUN | NON-PROFIT

Server Website/AAC
http://devlandot.eu/
Server Address
DevlandOT.eu
Server Port
Client Protocol

seyakuroya

DevlandOT.eu
Solutions
Reaction score
Work is currently underway on the preparation of the second edition of DevlandOT.
We plan to start in May. The exact date will be given in a few days.

devlandot.png

DevlandOT informations:

DevlandOT is a non-profit project, 100% free to play which is a mid-rate RPG server created in cooperation with players for the Tibia Client 8.0. This is a server for RPG players, but also for PVP players who seek for a PK fun.

Our vision and goal is to recreate the old good days of this game and provide a stable and long-term server built on our beloved & unique Karmia's map.

Custom map: World Preview
Custom client: Download Client
Hosting: France, Europe via @Don Daniello
Discord: Join us on Discord

Unique features: Money/Exp Tasks | Daily tasks | Autoloot | Boost points

Check also: Beginner's Guide - SOON | DevlandOT Wiki | Server information

Experience stages:
141+3

Skills stages:
Skill ratex6
x12 until 50/50 (paladins/knights)
Magic ratex3
x6 until 30 level (sorcerers/druids)
x6 until 4 level (knights)
x6 until 10 level (paladins)

Others:
Loot ratex2
Regenerationx2
Soul ticksx2

Gameplay:
Mixed mechanics8.0 exhausts
Stackable runes & mfsShared hunting
Custom RPG questsMonsters from newer Tibia
Dedicated team100% free to play

kzrtFZZ.png
TVc8PLf.png

LOKk1GT.png
GZZcSnG.png

uT0mN3s.png
Ri74W9q.png

233Xm8P.png
4V5lbGo.png

nE7Gwkp.png
10a3uq3.png

eFZwPDq.png
Vkx3VnM.png

WMMeO4L.png

efoNHsF.png

Last edited:
Pretty good so far! I like the map, still not sure about addons etc, for example, do we need to kill demodras for dragon claw? on site it doesn't show it drops Dragon claw, how do we know where the boss monsters spawn? Thanks for making the server, i'm from the USA and it's pretty lag-free.

Thanks, Loot monsters from website doesn't show items in bags.
All addon items from monsters ;)
We have raids system ;)

Small City guide.
4fmogdW.png

As always we listen to each and every suggestions and reports and below Saturday changelog (DevlandOT (http://devlandot.eu/changelog.php)):

[Website]

[Server]
  • Increased maxMessageBuffer from 4 to 15
  • Decreased rateSpawn from 2 to 1
  • Fixed buy / sell of white and black pearl at NPC Iwan
  • NPC Iwan now also buys Scarab coins for 100g each
  • Fixed sellabe rings at NPC Iwan
  • Adjusted minor Fireball rune bug
  • Added 7 new tasks (Demon skeletons, Dwarfs, Vampires, Bonebeasts, Minotaurs, Black Knights, Giant Spiders)

Last edited:
So far it's awesome!, one complaint, I am really tired of seeing the server save msg every few minutes but thats really the only negative!

the undead area in moskito with the tps, I pushed the switch below but the stalagmites to banshee area didnt open, not sure if bugged but wanted to report

also where do we get obsidian knife and blessed stake?

Last edited:
So far it's awesome!, one complaint, I am really tired of seeing the server save msg every few minutes but thats really the only negative!

the undead area in moskito with the tps, I pushed the switch below but the stalagmites to banshee area didnt open, not sure if bugged but wanted to report

also where do we get obsidian knife and blessed stake?

Will try to reduce amount of them later today.

If it comes to Moskito, I'm waiting for @seyakuroya to answer that because I don't know our map as well as he does.

On the other hand, we are working on some spolilers / basic guides for quests / map, so in near future you should get your answer for obsidian & blessed ;)

Last edited:
Will try to reduce amount of them later today.

If it comes to Moskito, I'm waiting for @seyakuroya to answer that because I don't know our map as well as he does.

On the other hand, we are working on some spolilers / basic guides for quests / map, so in near future you should get your answer for obsidian & blessed ;)
Thanks definitely need a wiki or something! I've found so many places that I can't figure out what to do, orc sacrifice teleporter below karmia, dwarf mines bridge that I can't cross, the banshee area in moskito.
also some of the switches say "someone already used it" which makes no sense as it hasnt been moved yet

Last edited:
Thanks definitely need a wiki or something! I've found so many places that I can't figure out what to do, orc sacrifice teleporter below karmia, dwarf mines bridge that I can't cross, the banshee area in moskito.
also some of the switches say "someone already used it" which makes no sense as it hasnt been moved yet

Working on it, could take few days tho but we will get there with something similar to wikia.

About that switches, we have to wait for @seyakuroya

Also below few changes which were made at Sunday:

[Website]
- Updated page with Tasks

[Server]
  • Adjusted & Balanced task rewards and level reqs
  • Added missing conjuring spell for LMM - adori min vis
  • Adjusted multiple spell effects
  • Added 4 new tasks (Bog Raiders, Wyrms, Crystal Spiders, Frost Dragons)
  • Increased Save interval from 10 minutes to 1 hour

About orc tp works fine, You must bring correct sacrifice.
Dwarfs bridge? Can u write position?
Thats right, banshee quest doesnt work - i removed stalagmite, now u dont need to use lever

About orc tp works fine, You must bring correct sacrifice.
Dwarfs bridge? Can u write position?
Thats right, banshee quest doesnt work - i removed stalagmite, now u dont need to use lever
ahh yes, i wasn't sure what to bring I tried wolf corpse rat corpse etc so i'll have to try others maybe.
the bridge is in the dwarf area listed as "mines" on your map. talk to npc and say dwarf and go deep down into cave and there is a bridge but when u step on tile it walks you back, kind of like premium bridge in rookgaard on rl tibia.
and cool! thank you for the updates guys, very much enjoying your server! I appreciate all your hard work

one more, the switches in the hero cave on premmy island arent working, maybe they remove the stones at entrance to cave? not sure but switches don't move

Last edited:
We value every player very much, which is why we encourage you to actively cooperate with us.

Join us on our Discord server and leave suggestions, ideas or report a problem.

We will gladly put all efforts to improve and enrich your game.

Few changes from Monday - DevlandOT | Changelog

[Website]
[Server]
  • Added globalevent with automated broadcast

Im playing already third day in a row, and i can already say that server is really nice place. A lot of new features and places to hunt!
@seyakuroya im impressed about your work at this server.
Everyone should try to play, when server will have round 100 players will be one of bests rpgs at the moment.

Last edited:
Thank you for the good words :)
We are improving the gameplay, updating the quests.php on the site so that the gameplay will bring you more fun :)
To get a hint about the quest, hover over the picture (screen 1)
tip.png

Also some have a more extensive description.
Just click the map photo.

Like this:
13a.png