• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.4] Big Server RPG, dedicate server

darex11

Own Big Server
Reaction score
Big Server​
Medium Exp rate, never lags, 24/7, very much quest, always update, own server team speak, much unicate function, new loot system (random statistic), new functions luck ( work 100% and write 100% by me ) and much much more. TRY IT OUT! Its New! If you want a challenging, fun, and friendly server, come to Big Server !

Server Info:
Site/acc maker: http://www.bigserver.pl
Ip Adress: bigserver.sytes.net
Port: 7171
Tibia version: 8.4
Online: 24/7
PVP Type: RPG-PVP
Staff:
GOD Wogidek - Owner, scripter... all ; )
Team Speak: 94.23.5.214:8767
----------------------------------
Rates:
Skill Rate: 15
Magic Rate: 3
Loot Rate: 2
Exp: stages
----------------------------------
Experience Stages:
8 - 20lv - 35x exp
21 - 40lv - 30x exp
41 - 70lv - 25x exp
70 - 100lv - 20x exp
101 - 200lv - 15x exp
201 - 300lv - 10x exp
301+lv - 5x exp

We waiting for you !

Last edited:
The server is everything he says guys. Has a great map,No lag, and updates all the time. The community is very helpful if you ask for help. Msg me in game at Elite Everlast

hmm well i dont have much time to play on this server becaus of the experience but it sounds great and good luck with it

How about you update the website into english so where the majority of people can read it. Polish language is ugly as fuck but I appreciate you loving my soul baby! <3

Please dont go to an english speaking website and then advertise for a polish server WITH everything written in polish on their ACC site :(

Seems like a nice server but, the website language destroyed it.

Back