• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] 8.50 Cookie Cotton Joe's

gs3.png

There's a bug :). When u stand on the leafs GS wont attack you. Check it by self!
Paladin can stay on this leaf and attack GS with spear/bows etc.

#PL
Jak staniesz na tych liściach w odpowiednim miejscu to Cię GS nie atakują. Sprawdź sam ;)!

@up
Maybe there is - Becouse players can walk throught (sry for my english xP), but not monsters.

Check it by self

Have ping 500ms+ - cannot make SS for u =/ (and my 69 pally suck, cuz dont have pacc ;o <rawr>).

Server is nicely made, but I am wondering why there are only few players online. It's sad, because everything seems to be bugless. I had 80 players at first day of my RPG server (in signature) and there's always constant value about 40 - 50 (up to 80~). And I am advertising it only here and on otservlist.

Well, players choose OpenTibiaServers mostly to get rid of real tibia. They want to have fun, high levels, nice equipment or loads of cash. But only small fistful of them likes to explore, to solve difficult quests and to spend hours on getting levels. The key is - try to make players stay on your server, like they do at the fun ones. Something that will stick them and amaze, like easy start or something that will raise their sense of own value : d.

Good luck. (and soon I'll introduce my main project, so far I am planning to make something new and to set new milestone for other)

@edit
And about this tile. There's one marked as red in map editor, I am sure that monsters can pass through those. If not, correct me :p

Regards,
Hermes

Back