• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][8.6] >><< VestiaOT >><< The most famous 4FUN OTS! Start 8th December!

Server Website/AAC
http://vestia.pl/
Server Address
vestia.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
Thanks for Your feedback.

Originally the server was created for PL player but now,
we aware about many ppl are playing from aboard.

We added multi language support to our roadmap.
Regards

Could you teleport to me ingame? send me a message i can't move from a water spot

Another thing that i noticed is that Knights are way to underpowered.
A MS, ED for instance make 5k+ of damage at level 700 with theirs customs spells and a Knight on the same level with great skills makes only 3k with "exori gran vita" and was a lower damage range.

Another thing that i noticed is that Knights are way to underpowered.
A MS, ED for instance make 5k+ of damage at level 700 with theirs customs spells and a Knight on the same level with great skills makes only 3k with "exori gran vita" and was a lower damage range.
Right, knight is hard to play at the beginning but in late game is easy becouse you can go on any monsters and nobody can kill you alone.
We have unique balance system and every vocation is good in different game stage :)

Right, knight is hard to play at the beginning but in late game is easy becouse you can go on any monsters and nobody can kill you alone.
We have unique balance system and every vocation is good in different game stage :)

Well the same applies to the other vocations and they have more damage.

Really nice ot, If I would want/wish for anything to be added that would be either a english option ingame or like a short walktrough in English on the website.
So you can learn where every npc are and what they are for!

Best of luck.

Last chance to kill Evil Santa today!
Check the lastest newst now!

vestia.pl

352.png
319.png
39.png

Almost 1month after start, vestia is still ot the top!
~ 700 real ppl online!

Due to that, we will organise small event.
Keep in touch with vestia news!

Claim your free points!
Start registration on Sunday at 6 P.M (CETS time)!

I was considering to play here. How is the server overall? I was watching videos right now and players seem to drop very fast. I like that.
Frags to RS: 25 day/ 100 week / 350 month lovely

Japierdole is Polish server. Nothing better for an Aryan Men.

Last edited:
Back