• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [8.60] | Openka OTS | RL MAP | Start 23.10.2021

Server Website/AAC
https://openka.net
Server Address
openka.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Added a new decoration to the house purple field decorative, package it is in decorative fire can be purchased from NPC Lola.decorativefire.png

To NPC Grizzly Adams has added new tasks for the two strongest bosses from the Boss Room, Instalazer and Goltination, the amount of needed Instalazer and Goltination to kill and the reward for completing the tasks can be seen in the section Tasks.111.png

In the city of Port Hope, missing exp places have been added a tower containing monsters such as Behemoth, Serpent Spawn, Medusa and dungeons with Tarantula, Giant Spider, exp places can be found in this place.

1. Start Play
2. Donate
3. Next day they reset server without any info.

Thanks for waste my monety!
Anyone else falling for this? :D
I am surprised that the otland administration has not yet banned such servers forever xdddd

1. Start Play
2. Donate
3. Next day they reset server without any info.

Thanks for waste my monety!
If someone buys points up to 7 days before making a new edition, these points are returned to the player, so if you bought them at that time, you definitely have them in your account.

NPC Sylwester has appeared in Thais City (Depo), where you can buy firecrackers for 2024 year.dfgdfgdfhg.jpg

From now on, only the owner of the house and players who are invited to the house can throw items into the house.

In the server info section, added information about how much hp, mana and capa professions receive per level and at what professions speed regenerate hp and mana after eating food.
professions.png

Back