• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][9.7/9.71] Tehera.Eu Real Map Mounts Tasks New Islands Archivements Raids!

Golota

Reaction score
I have the honor to present you the new edition - Tehera.eu

bg2th.jpg

Tehera is a server that puts the greatest emphasis on community and entertainment. In addition to all the quests from Real Tibia, you will find here our unique quests, six new cities, many new systems and most importantly - events, rallies, and tasks and archivementy! With daily events playing Tehera you never get bored! We have prepared for you a tremendous amount of fun! Tehera is very stable server. I hope that stay with us for a long time :)

What makes us different from others? Transparent page where you will find everything you need Mounts which is needed to get many items, clients 9.7/9.71 game that is rarely seen on the Polish Open Tibia arena, no points give largest guilds - The server is designed so that after a few archivements and main quests have full equipment inventory so that a normal player who can not afford to send text messages will have an equal chance with everyone, winners of awards for the best frags and addons and experience, Team competitions where you can win such Ventrillo point sms shop and PLN.

archievements.jpg

cyclop.png
demonD.png
earth.gif

War_Horse.gif
Kingly_Deer.gif
Stampor_(wierzchowiec).gif
War_Bear.gif

14217754.png

43999946.png

85582114.png

We will extend access the most important information about the server we have the Server Info! tab! We invite you to read, and read, what exactly has Tehera - and we very much.
Exp Stages
1 - 40 - 75x
41 - 80 - 50x
81 - 100 - 40x
101 - 120 - 30x
121 - 140 - 20x
141 - 160 - 10x
161 - 180 - 7x
181 - 200 - 4x
201+ - 2x
Magic Rate 6x
Skill Rate 15x
Loot Rate 2.5x
Cap rate 2x
Map
- Yalahar
- Carlin
- Ab'Dendriel
- Kazordon
- Thais
- Venore
- Darashia
- Ankramun
- Edron
- Port Hope
- Liberty Bay
- Svargrond
- Cormaya
- Zao 100%
- Farmine
- Gengia
- Oken
- Pyre
- Port Gerudo
- Nappi
- Rookgard - dla rookslayerów
- Gray Beach / Island
- Gnomebase

PvP Kills
Red Skull
10 kills / day
35 kills / week
110 kills / month

Black Skull
15 kills / day
55 kills / week
160 kills / month

Start the server: November 15, 2012, 20:00! Do not miss the start of the most advanced Open Tibia Server!

Last edited:
This is a great presentation, i recommended this server, and i'll play there :)
n: Berndorf Baderbau

Zapraszam Naprawdę ciekawy ots Wbijać będzie Oro :p
Feel really interesting ots will hammer Oro: P
Fühlen Sie sich wirklich interessant ots werden Oro Hammer: P

Zaprasza Name : Pann Daniel

Accounts in database: 742

Players in database: 769

Currently 18 players are Online - 18 are active and, 0 are AFK. .
i think little fake with created accounts :)

Back