• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Albania Dedic 8.31

if any 1 is interesed in movie ownage.cam this is a .cam so no keylogger plx :>
ob win 38:3

Last edited:
i hate your donation system tbh most of the good addons you have to donate for and only a retard would donate to an OT (nothing against you)

u can always make full citizen or somthing like that addon this not cost anything :< now i search a one people who can make for me all attack on cities.

Servers good besides the fact that its 99% pls, I FUCKIGN HATE PLS ALL THEY DO IS PK AND ARE IGNORANT FUCKS

I'd like to complain about the server. Admin abuses his position, that's fact. I know, that he will say that it's not true, but I got some proofs which make that my words aren't crap.
It's impossible to win with GM's team in the fair fight, because they never fight fair. Pietia adds experience to his own characters, but that's nothing at all. What's more he's paralyzing enemies with his GM character when battle is still going on. If you're in team you shouldn't care about frags and banishment, because he doesn't ban his teammates and he cleans their frags.
To sum up. If you are searching for good OTserver with Tibia map, DO NOT CHOOSE THIS ONE.

I'd like to complain about the server. Admin abuses his position, that's fact. I know, that he will say that it's not true, but I got some proofs which make that my words aren't crap.
It's impossible to win with GM's team in the fair fight, because they never fight fair. Pietia adds experience to his own characters, but that's nothing at all. What's more he's paralyzing enemies with his GM character when battle is still going on. If you're in team you shouldn't care about frags and banishment, because he doesn't ban his teammates and he cleans their frags.
To sum up. If you are searching for good OTserver with Tibia map, DO NOT CHOOSE THIS ONE.
yes ofc when some1 is losing war always are offensive against gms !xd maybe i gived to urself lvl it's the true but i don't fuck... paralyzing some1 on gm LOL never do that on battle maybe for check paralyze bot before the battle begin.

Back