• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [Custom / 7.4] Opikejra [RL map]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://www.opikejra.net/
Server Address
Server Port
Client Protocol
Summing up:
150 unique players
110 record online
also i am sure someone is interested in the market situation:
visitors.PNG

Last edited:
I was expecting to have some fun but gave up after 15 minutes trying to fix lag issues. Your client is unplayable for me, idk what's wrong, maybe it's just in my brain right now cuz im so used to smooth gameplay.
k thx bye

I was expecting to have some fun but gave up after 15 minutes trying to fix lag issues. Your client is unplayable for me, idk what's wrong, maybe it's just in my brain right now cuz im so used to smooth gameplay.
k thx bye
Sincerely sorry but I was advised by people to make tibianic client work as they didnt like plain 7.72 so

Client is horrible, just use otcv8 and maintain cip client compatability too, cip 7.72 client is way better than whatever the fuck you're using.
I stopped playing only because of the client.

Vocations aren't balanced in the slightest.
Spears drop on a high rate???????????????????????????????
knight and paladin regen is disgustingly high making them invincible in 1v1 pvp below lvl 20

You have work to do, but i hope you stick around with the high-rate. I think you'll get a better launch next time if you address the client and early game balance. Good luck.

Client is horrible, just use otcv8 and maintain cip client compatability too, cip 7.72 client is way better than whatever the fuck you're using.
I stopped playing only because of the client.

Vocations aren't balanced in the slightest.
Spears drop on a high rate???????????????????????????????
knight and paladin regen is disgustingly high making them invincible in 1v1 pvp below lvl 20

You have work to do, but i hope you stick around with the high-rate. I think you'll get a better launch next time if you address the client and early game balance. Good luck.
yes it was actually vanilla client but some people complained about wsad walking will investigate about using OTCv8 but it has cavebot so I am gonna have to work harder with detections. again i think there will be no point banning runemakers what about rates in general should exprate stay? and early game will definately be balanced out more

When starts S2 🥸

for now have few ppl still having fun but definately wont do a hardcore pvp again because we lost majority of playerbase because of that so hope to hit record of 200 players on next edition for sure but still a bit early to talk about it a lot goes for advertisement even with such weak advertisement hitting 110 players online ( and it not expanding only due to fact that the client was a bit sh**)

current focus will be :
early game balances
game client

why everyone complain about client its no lag at all for me ?

yes it was actually vanilla client but some people complained about wsad walking will investigate about using OTCv8 but it has cavebot so I am gonna have to work harder with detections. again i think there will be no point banning runemakers what about rates in general should exprate stay? and early game will definately be balanced out more
You can remove the bot module, package and encrypt the client then i think use opcodes to make sure only your client can connect, not another client with bot enabled. It's all documented etc just need to read. This should stop 99% of players using the bot and with so few players (<300) manual enforcement shouldn't be too hard anyway.

I didn't say anything about runemakers or that exprate should change, but my opinon there anyway would be to enforce how you see fit, it's your server not someone elses.
As for exp, to increase life of the server, later stages could be lowered but keep early stages high.
PVP enforced no frag limit was fun, but yeah me and my friend just killed everyone who came on screen, probably not fun for the victims.

i thjin some people still run dual core pentium on windows 95 and xp laptops thats why
The lagg is not fps or latency, it gets glitchy with high actions per minute or when interrupting walking actions etc very typical of oldschool ots using cip client and for some reason whatever server/client setup you're using just isn't smooth. My computer is probably better than anyone's here, don't assume it's down to hardware specs.

You can remove the bot module, package and encrypt the client then i think use opcodes to make sure only your client can connect, not another client with bot enabled. It's all documented etc just need to read. This should stop 99% of players using the bot and with so few players (<300) manual enforcement shouldn't be too hard anyway.

I didn't say anything about runemakers or that exprate should change, but my opinon there anyway would be to enforce how you see fit, it's your server not someone elses.
As for exp, to increase life of the server, later stages could be lowered but keep early stages high.
PVP enforced no frag limit was fun, but yeah me and my friend just killed everyone who came on screen, probably not fun for the victims.

The lagg is not fps or latency, it gets glitchy with high actions per minute or when interrupting walking actions etc very typical of oldschool ots using cip client and for some reason whatever server/client setup you're using just isn't smooth. My computer is probably better than anyone's here, don't assume it's down to hardware specs.
its still otcv8 is closed source project there could be anything in here especially with increasing amount of emails coming to everyone about real tibia accounts logins but i guess i will have to use it in the end. if he atleast released source for fixed basic stuff it wouldnt be so bad.

its still otcv8 is closed source project there could be anything in here especially with increasing amount of emails coming to everyone about real tibia accounts logins.
3 things:

1. No one should be using their real tibia details on ots
2. real tibia is shit, the accounts are worth nothing anymore so who cares XD
3. otcv8 is probably not malicious, plenty of people have the source and im sure it would have came to light by now, i wouldn't worry about that. I would be more concerned about ot owners stealing login info, not the client.

I'm not trying to push you to otcv8, if you don't want to use it then don't, it was just a suggestion.

3 things:

1. No one should be using their real tibia details on ots
2. real tibia is shit, the accounts are worth nothing anymore so who cares XD
3. otcv8 is probably not malicious, plenty of people have the source and im sure it would have came to light by now, i wouldn't worry about that. I would be more concerned about ot owners stealing login info, not the client.

I'm not trying to push you to otcv8, if you don't want to use it then don't, it was just a suggestion.
I mean otcv8 is the way and most likely should have been the only client of choice.

i had problems before playing with lapttop but i recently bought stationary pc hp omen i9 with gfx 3080 and all ok now

GFX 3080 <--- did u create it?

RTX 3080 u mean

rtx ur right im new to this shit
never knew graphic cards was so hard to get so i bought 10 psc!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back