• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland][Custom - 10.98] Ennis - 3 October at 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
https://ennis.world
Server Address
ennis.world
Server Port
Client Protocol
In-game functions are nice and fair balance of free 2 play getting premium points. Doing tasks can give you premium and its not painstakingly hard. There are a lot of map bugs and spawns are not placed well. Shop npcs give terrible prices, for example knight armor sells for 2500, DSM sells for 2000, boh 15000. Free accounts can access premium hunting areas due to some of the map bugs. You can make new chars and farm life ring + free gold, are able to stairhop with no exhaust. This server is heavily balanced in mages favor. The bad mapping and spawn placement makes it feel boring to play. I couldnt stay interested
Hey, I'm sorry you don't like Ennis.
DSM for 2000 is just a bug (should be 20k), but bad mapping worries me more. We will work on this, trying to make map more interesting.

Can u PM me on Discord (or here) and provide me some of these bugs? Especialy bug related to access to the premium area.

In-game functions are nice and fair balance of free 2 play getting premium points. Doing tasks can give you premium and its not painstakingly hard. There are a lot of map bugs and spawns are not placed well. Shop npcs give terrible prices, for example knight armor sells for 2500, DSM sells for 2000, boh 15000. Free accounts can access premium hunting areas due to some of the map bugs. You can make new chars and farm life ring + free gold, are able to stairhop with no exhaust. This server is heavily balanced in mages favor. The bad mapping and spawn placement makes it feel boring to play. I couldnt stay interested
I agree with you in the aspect that vocations are unbalanced,

The server is made for mages, as paladins and knights waste so much time in training but they can't either because they have to hunt to get soul but you can't kill because you don't have skills, for when you have the skills to hunt the magicians they take you 30+ level

but nevertheless the map seems correct to me it is well done with its details that is obvious this happens even in tibia rl I do not know why you complain about this if it is easy to solve since you have access to speak with the creator, I think that being premium It should have more advantage out of respect for those who pay as in tibia rl in since then there is no point in donating

I believe a paladin and I think it is the most difficult profession at the moment difficult to raise skills more the expense it takes, I have seen knights spend mana easily more than a paladin, they level up so fast for their mana spending on skills when that never I have seen

Ennis new beginning – beta of completely revised server

We are happy to announce that our revised project is starting as a beta. Server is now created on a different stable engine, additionally we decided to move on 10.98 tibia version and create a new map. Ennis has changed a lot, and you can play now - we transferred all accounts to our new database, so you can experience a completely new adventure using your high level character from the last edition of the server.

We would like to thank all players who played on our OTS and shared with us your reflections, your tips and insights helped us significantly improve the gameplay.

Major changes:
  • Significant client optimization
  • Switching to a more stable engine (TFS 1.3)
  • New and more thoughtful map
  • Client based on 10.98 tibia version
  • Customized imbuing system
  • Story quests
  • Higher exp/skill multiplier (exp starting from 10x)
  • More monsters for high level players
  • New boss/monster tasks
  • Plenty of bosses with Boss reward system

We’re working on the map and gameplay mechanics, so stay tuned for more details soon!

fullmap.png

-

1605288377160.png

-

1605288542807.png

-

1605288624127.png

-

1605288732379.png

Play Ennis now
Discord