• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Loeria 7.7 - 24th Nov 18:00 CET - CipSoft - Staged - Shared Exp - Free Premium

Kungenn

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
WWQuw0Y.png

Www.Loeria.Com
Register now and make sure you get your character name!

Facebook: Loeria
Loeria is a project that is 100% based of CipSoft leaked files.
Each every little detail is here, with a few modifications.
Most of you already know exactly what Tibia 7.7 has to offer so let's talk about what's different & what's not.

The server is starting 24th of November 18:00 CET

Map
100% CipSoft 7.7 Map

Rates
  • Experience is staged
  1. 1-8 x10
  2. 9-20 x8
  3. 21-50 x6
  4. 51-80 x5
  5. 81-110 x4
  6. 111-140 x3
  7. 141+ x2
  • Magic x4
  • Skills x4
  • Loot x1
  • Spawn x4 (Real Spawntimers is very long)
Loeria
  • 100% NPC Dialogs
  • 100% Quests
  • Monster behaviour that is probably one of the best you'll find on an OT (when looking for as close of a match as it was on 7.7)
  • 100% Spell values
  • 100% Damage values (Both monsters and players)
  • An extremely well calculated defense & armor value
  • Shared Party Experience
  • Tasks
  • A system that calculates the latency of the players online to make sure that if you die due to the server lagging you will not lose anything at all
  • A completely free to play server
  • Instant house system using aleta res infront of the desired house door
Client that provides all you with all you could ask for;

• CAM Recorder & Player
  • Latency in real-time
  • Experience per hour counter
R9Lwatt.jpg

You will also be able to use our OTClient once it's ready which will allow you to open not 1 and not 2 but 3 panels that you can set your backpacks, inventory.. pretty much configure your setup any way you'd like

Gather your forces and join up for the start of Loeria 24th of November 18:00 CET!

Last edited:
Changelog

17 November 2017 (20:29)
You no longer need to place a blank rune into your hands to conjure, simply having it in your backpack is enough
17 November 2017 (20:28)
Removed the soulsystem for conjuring runes
12 November 2017 (01:23)
Fields have been updated to work properly
22 October 2017 (00:01)
You no longer need to purchase spells to be able to cast them.

The latency algorithm, is it safe against manipulation from clients?
F.e, lets say i kill two guys get 15 min pz, realized im fucked and eat bandwich till i die

Also, have you boosted rps/rks/eds or merfed ma? (Similar to what realots did)?

Your server will fail. Sadly theres actually no possibility to host a decent rl map on such version. it will die just like all other oldschool ots. Doesnt matter if the quality is good or not...Medivia has all the oldschoolers

The latency algorithm, is it safe against manipulation from clients?
F.e, lets say i kill two guys get 15 min pz, realized im fucked and eat bandwich till i die
That will not work, since the majority of the server has to lagg for it to take affect
Also, have you boosted rps/rks/eds or merfed ma? (Similar to what realots did)?
Yes, there will be a upgrading system for weapons equal to what Loeria previously had and for RPs there will be a wider varity of bows, crossbows, arrows and so on.

Your server will fail. Sadly theres actually no possibility to host a decent rl map on such version. it will die just like all other oldschool ots. Doesnt matter if the quality is good or not...Medivia has all the oldschoolers

Chill kid, medivia is x1 and x2 static exp

This is a medium-rate, completely different purpose.

I'm sure the hoster knows this OTS is not gonna last 8 years :rolleyes:

Hello, i got 1 question - as it say on website premium is not free, how do we get it ? I didnt saw donation shop, will it be able on some other way ?

Hello, i got 1 question - as it say on website premium is not free, how do we get it ? I didnt saw donation shop, will it be able on some other way ?
Where did you see that its not free?
It is free don't worry. But if it actually does say that it isnt tell me where and Ill fix it

Oh I saw what you meant now. I'll change that

Back