• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
you said you fix ddos protect and they still ddosing? you said boosted tombs and only oasis, where the rest? you said more tasks and i dont see more... when you start fix ?
you just ignore everyovdy on this thread so how we contact you to make things ?

Fix warmode+ u cant leave guild+ can invite everyone
When U reach "XXX" kills then war mode disppear

eks very shit this ot, must pg all day for get good lvl to fight on, put maybe so you can decide if you wanna get exp or cash from task??

mages go lvl 100 on 1 day and can kill all... eks cant do shit on lvl 100 can't tank kkkk fix problem

eks very shit this ot, must pg all day for get good lvl to fight on, put maybe so you can decide if you wanna get exp or cash from task??

mages go lvl 100 on 1 day and can kill all... eks cant do shit on lvl 100 can't tank kkkk fix problem

I agree, exori gran is fucked and does not deal the damage it should do, Fribben talked about lowering the magic level required for mwalls or add tree runes for knights, nothing has been done about that.

++

I have reported like 20 buggs and none of them has been fixed. Everything from spawns missing creatures to broken npcs, pushing being too slow etc. The only answer I have gotten has been "I will look at it when I have time"

+ Its fucking shit when you collect alot of addon items and you cant even get your addon because the npcs are fucked and wont take them.

Last edited:
Paladin damage (exori con) is also useless but i blame that on 8.0 fucking hate this version

brb rerolling mage

Server after level 100 is really hard, we really want war not struggling with getting level bakc and money. You should make some custom spawns?
I mean okolnir isnt even good its 50% normal dragons?
  1. Delete dragons and put few frosts
  2. 1 boosted tomb only?with 10 people per floor? Put old boosted tombs please
  3. Demona is useless at low level with ur super warlocks, make them easier or not disappearing?
  4. Maybe some exp tasks can also be a solution with few spawns
I mean come on im not saying make it orsha the ot is great for wars... but make it easier for us... im sure you will keep a lot of players with some changes i think you are aiming war community not rpg
I know you are busy but you must devote to your players

Last edited:
you said you fix ddos protect and they still ddosing? you said boosted tombs and only oasis, where the rest? you said more tasks and i dont see more... when you start fix ?
you just ignore everyovdy on this thread so how we contact you to make things ?
Well, since you seem to know what I do, why don't you answer your own questions? You don't need me to answer if you know what I am doing, or am I wrong?

Fix warmode+ u cant leave guild+ can invite everyone
When U reach "XXX" kills then war mode disppear
Will be active after restart.

I agree, exori gran is fucked and does not deal the damage it should do, Fribben talked about lowering the magic level required for mwalls or add tree runes for knights, nothing has been done about that.

++

I have reported like 20 buggs and none of them has been fixed. Everything from spawns missing creatures to broken npcs, pushing being too slow etc. The only answer I have gotten has been "I will look at it when I have time"

+ Its fucking shit when you collect alot of addon items and you cant even get your addon because the npcs are fucked and wont take them.
I made tests on a knight to see what you were talking about and you are in fact wrong, the fierce berserker formula is spot on accurate and if you want to prove me wrong, please provide any sort of source of that. And what is wrong with that statement? Your attitude is not appealing to either communicate or listen to, so with the priority list I have and the energy I have to dedicate to the most important things, I don't have time for it to be sucked out of me from things that I don't find to be crucial.

Server after level 100 is really hard, we really want war not struggling with getting level bakc and money. You should make some custom spawns?
I mean okolnir isnt even good its 50% normal dragons?
  1. Delete dragons and put few frosts
  2. 1 boosted tomb only?with 10 people per floor? Put old boosted tombs please
  3. Demona is useless at low level with ur super warlocks, make them easier or not disappearing?
  4. Maybe some exp tasks can also be a solution with few spawns
I mean come on im not saying make it orsha the ot is great for wars... but make it easier for us... im sure you will keep a lot of players with some changes i think you are aiming war community not rpg
I know you are busy but you must devote to your players
I will hopefully dedicate some time to spawns these coming days.

The server is being worked on and I hope you guys enjoy it even though we may experience difficulties with DDoS attacks from time to time. People describe the problems as if the world would end tomorrow, but truth to the fact is, 70% of the record is online at a Tuesday, is that not amazing? That is the least I would describe it at the least. We are steadily coming to the issue and we are doing everything to provide and sustain a stable atmosphere, some patches we do with restarts are security patches and we follow a priority list and take care of things that are the most crucial. Please bear with us and we apologize for any inconveniences the problems have caused you. But other than that, we also hope that you have had a pleasant time and I want to thank you all for giving me a new chance in the community and showed me the support I needed.

In tough times, the best thing we can do at OriginalTibia is:
RitHDLb.jpg

To join OriginalTibia, click here

Fribben.

Fribben you have 7% deathloss dont worry you wont have super high level. I do not think you higher rate or something but some spawns could be nice. It is 2 decent spawns to exp after level 90 and its only pking there all the time.

Fribben what you think let people choose exp or money as task from monster?

Last edited:
Change title to lowrate please, 0 tasks 0 spawns, 5x exp on level 90 highrate? hahahah

Well, since you seem to know what I do, why don't you answer your own questions? You don't need me to answer if you know what I am doing, or am I wrong?

Will be active after restart.

I made tests on a knight to see what you were talking about and you are in fact wrong, the fierce berserker formula is spot on accurate and if you want to prove me wrong, please provide any sort of source of that. And what is wrong with that statement? Your attitude is not appealing to either communicate or listen to, so with the priority list I have and the energy I have to dedicate to the most important things, I don't have time for it to be sucked out of me from things that I don't find to be crucial.

I will hopefully dedicate some time to spawns these coming days.

The server is being worked on and I hope you guys enjoy it even though we may experience difficulties with DDoS attacks from time to time. People describe the problems as if the world would end tomorrow, but truth to the fact is, 70% of the record is online at a Tuesday, is that not amazing? That is the least I would describe it at the least. We are steadily coming to the issue and we are doing everything to provide and sustain a stable atmosphere, some patches we do with restarts are security patches and we follow a priority list and take care of things that are the most crucial. Please bear with us and we apologize for any inconveniences the problems have caused you. But other than that, we also hope that you have had a pleasant time and I want to thank you all for giving me a new chance in the community and showed me the support I needed.

In tough times, the best thing we can do at OriginalTibia is:
RitHDLb.jpg

To join OriginalTibia, click here

Fribben.

23:02 Ollonborre [100]: exori gran
23:02 Defloow [73]: You lose 97 hitpoints due to an attack by Ollonborre.
23:02 You see Defloow (Level 73). He is an elder druid.

Are you fucking kidding me?

This is how much damage the weak exori spell should do to players.

My exori hur also sometimes hit 20-25 on mages.

Your formulas are fucked, simple as that. I went to my friend and hit him once with exori gran, did 97 damage, hit him with exori hur 3 times and hit 22, 30, 57

Last edited:
23:02 Ollonborre [100]: exori gran
23:02 Defloow [73]: You lose 97 hitpoints due to an attack by Ollonborre.
23:02 You see Defloow (Level 73). He is an elder druid.

Are you fucking kidding me?

This is how much damage the weak exori spell should do to players.

My exori hur also sometimes hit 20-25 on mages.

Your formulas are fucked, simple as that. I went to my friend and hit him once with exori gran, did 97 damage, hit him with exori hur 3 times and hit 22, 30, 57

I'm not defending Fribben so don't get me wrong..
But Exori of rl tibia today is:
Lvl 100, skill 80, weapon atk 50: MIN 147, MAX 231 making AVG 186 hp PVM.
Making it AVG 95 Hp PVP.

Same knight, on 8.0 however (Calculation taken from Thorsan.net):
MIN 160, MAX 242, AVG 201 PVP.
making PVP AVG 101 HP.
So.. it's not THAT off :p

I'm not defending Fribben so don't get me wrong..
But Exori of rl tibia today is:
Lvl 100, skill 80, weapon atk 50: MIN 147, MAX 231 making AVG 186 hp PVM.
Making it AVG 95 Hp PVP.

Same knight, on 8.0 however (Calculation taken from Thorsan.net):
MIN 160, MAX 242, AVG 201 PVP.
making PVP AVG 101 HP.
So.. it's not THAT off :p

Those thorsan calculations are in PVP and the average damage there is 201, not 101 as you wrote.

Fuck the calculations, I hit 97 with exori gran on a 73 ed, I should hit twice as much.

Last edited:
The movement of every single monster is really annoyng, u should have an eye on this.
Also, why did u change the rune creation thing to "blank in hand"? Its making ppl spend more money on buying them.

The movement of every single monster is really annoyng, u should have an eye on this.
Also, why did u change the rune creation thing to "blank in hand"? Its making ppl spend more money on buying them.

Creatures are fucking spastic, im not even bothering trying to avoid waves/beams from serpents/frosts/dls anymore since they are moving 2 times / second.

+ Hard to block for mages since creatures are switching target way too often.

Last edited:
Fribben, is nice that you update and work on things.. but I think serv will die quick if nothing happen with exp situation..
Suggestions:
Change 91 - 101 to 9x, 101 - 121 8x, 121 - 999 7x. (idk if this is even raised enough?)
Fix creatures, switching target very often
Add so you can choose if you want either exp or cash from task (exp task shouldn't be repeatable? or with % less each time you make them)
Also I wouldn't mind if you buff knight somehow.. Either faster mlevel/skills, buff dmg from exori gran. (does eq block sd dmg?)
Nerf Paralyze little, looks way to op!
Add grizzly adam to porthope, so we can sell trophies (dl trophies.. )
Add shortcut to poi seals like rl tibia, (another reason you should higher the exp somehow, no one will make poi with 110 knights.)
Add more custom spawns, example put other monsters on chakoya/deep mount stairnum/fire devil at thais bridge etc etc
Add feature to pacc: 1 npc buy rashid and djinn loot aswell as sell rings, not ssas. For that you have to go blue djinn..
4x voc teamhunting = bonus exp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back