• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
last exp stage should be deleted ASAP
also we need more exp places for hlvl

How does the PvP-e system work? I killed a lv 100 at 92 and got 0 xp. they had skulls i didn't

edit: i have golden acc

I personally think that u should work a bit more on ur server, I mean check monsters behaviour, try to fix those ddoses and start your server again in like 2 weeks. People reported many bugs so u could have time to fix all. But its just my opinion.

server is fun to war on, he can fix shit meanwhile

ps. i hope i will ever be able to run smooth here.

Last edited:
Fribben, is nice that you update and work on things.. but I think serv will die quick if nothing happen with exp situation..
Suggestions:
Change 91 - 101 to 9x, 101 - 121 8x, 121 - 999 7x. (idk if this is even raised enough?)
Fix creatures, switching target very often
Add so you can choose if you want either exp or cash from task (exp task shouldn't be repeatable? or with % less each time you make them)
Also I wouldn't mind if you buff knight somehow.. Either faster mlevel/skills, buff dmg from exori gran. (does eq block sd dmg?)
Nerf Paralyze little, looks way to op!
Add grizzly adam to porthope, so we can sell trophies (dl trophies.. )
Add shortcut to poi seals like rl tibia, (another reason you should higher the exp somehow, no one will make poi with 110 knights.)
Add more custom spawns, example put other monsters on chakoya/deep mount stairnum/fire devil at thais bridge etc etc
Add feature to pacc: 1 npc buy rashid and djinn loot aswell as sell rings, not ssas. For that you have to go blue djinn..
4x voc teamhunting = bonus exp

Rly love your suggestions!!!
Agree on EVERYTHING.

Current experience rate efter 91 is to low, compared to how the server looks like.. If you go to a spawn its 70% chance you will get killed.
Also, you should add the spawns in forbidden island since the spawns doesnt exist.
Also boost the other tombs (shadow, GS and tarpit)

Dont know if you need to buff knights if you higher experience rate, but one thing that need to be fixed is the loss of magic level for knights (without bless it will be impossible to get ml 9)

Rly love your suggestions!!!
Agree on EVERYTHING.

Current experience rate efter 91 is to low, compared to how the server looks like.. If you go to a spawn its 70% chance you will get killed.
Also, you should add the spawns in forbidden island since the spawns doesnt exist.
Also boost the other tombs (shadow, GS and tarpit)

Dont know if you need to buff knights if you higher experience rate, but one thing that need to be fixed is the loss of magic level for knights (without bless it will be impossible to get ml 9)

agree on that, make higher exp stages or add bless with raised pvp enfo
+ fix this insane paral thing
JWLMge4.jpg
eJ1Ud

agree on that, make higher exp stages or add bless with raised pvp enfo
+ fix this insane paral thing
JWLMge4.jpg
eJ1Ud
LOL ME AND KOVAl agree on something!!!!!!!!!!XD
But no bless pls :(
Koval you understand that bless would get lower pvp enfo?

All monsters that have a healing spell, is healing waaaaaaaaay to much XDXDXD

Last edited:
LOL ME AND KOVAl agree on something!!!!!!!!!!XD
But no bless pls :(
Koval you understand that bless would get lower pvp enfo?

All monsters that have a healing spell, is healing waaaaaaaaay to much XDXDXD
i wrote "or add bless with raised pvp enfo"

they healing too much yeah, sometimes it took 2 minutes to kill hydra when u miss asasins all time and hydra heal like 200 hp every round

Fribben, can you change magiclevel for mwalls to 8? Its impossible to get ml 9 on this server.

Dont do anything else before you put spawns or higher the exp! Really....... unplayable

No blessings for sure.
Little increase of exp would be maybe good. As long as the drop lvl is highered. Let's not make it tibijka where ppl take 200s and they aint loosing anything while dieing.

No blessings for sure.
Little increase of exp would be maybe good. As long as the drop lvl is highered. Let's not make it tibijka where ppl take 200s and they aint loosing anything while dieing.

if not bless then mlvl 8 for magic walls and higher exp abit

Higher exp its too hard to exp, basically its no spawns

I agree with everyone, you should higher the exprate on all 90+stages, also change magicwalls to ml 8 please.

OLD
  • 6.Stage : Level 91 to 100 :
6x
  • 7.Stage : Level 101 to 121 :
5x
  • 8.Stage : Level 122 to 999
4x

NEW
  • 6.Stage : Level 91 to 100 :
10x
  • 7.Stage : Level 101 to 121 :
7x
  • 8.Stage : Level 122 to 999
5x

your server is good if its 100 players online, but when its 400: 0 spawns with shit exp (5x)

Higher 1x exp all last stages

What about making possibility for people to choose between short/medium/long tasks?
For example:
Hi short Cyclop and u get 200 cyclops to keal 20k reward.
Hi medium Cyclop and u get 400 cyclops to keal and u get 50k reward.
Hi long Cyclop and u get 600 cyclops to keal and u get 80k reward.

Fribben u alive??? or eating pizza for the money people spent on donates already?? kkk

i have a solution for all your complains, come to tiibjika.net ! never lagg perfect stages perfect VOCATION BALANCE, and warmode able with pvp-e.

THANKS a lot fribben for your server. So great wars
The exp is so slow you get more exp from players than monsters ! Do something

And its also no spawns at all !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back