• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its really fast to exp tho, rpg ? the warmode system is really insane here with pvp-e

I think changing the last stage now is not a very bright idea, the server has only been up for 3 days and changing it now and predicting things is just way of limit. People are slowly getting higher and that is how it is suppose to be, even though we offer a high rate, we do not want it to be an "orshabaal" server.

To balance knights off, we have made the usage of magic walls from 9 to 8, you can read more about the full patch-log here

Edit: I do read all your suggestions, but I won't dedicate time to give you personal reviews, but they are noted, just so you know.

Fribben.

Last edited:
I think changing the last stage now is not a very bright idea, the server has only been up for 3 days and changing it now and predicting things is just way of limit. People are slowly getting higher and that is how it is suppose to be, even though we offer a high rate, we do not want it to be an "orshabaal" server.

To balance knights off, we have made the usage of magic walls from 9 to 8, you can read more about the full patch-log here

Edit: I do read all your suggestions, but I won't dedicate time to give you personal reviews, but they are noted, just so you know.

Fribben.

losing 15-20% magiclevel on ml 7 as a knight when dying fucking sucks, it has to be lowered.

+ This server is gona die fast if you dont change the stages on 90+

Everyone are requesting higher stages.

Last edited:
Don't change the rates. No NEW players want too a join a ot where they see all these insane high levels. seeing the nr be like 110 makes it more welcoming. agree on adding more spawns, boost all tombs make it so u dont need 4 vocs to open poi nerf warlocks a tiny bit (up for discussion).

idk why people whine about exp places, there is plenty, imo the exp is just to low, and this is a mid rate server, not high rate.
people whine about exp places when they're hunted and your enemies take over okolnir/tombs etc

people will lose motivation to exp on 100-120 and just fight and eventually the server will die, i can see the future. :)

Don't change the rates. No NEW players want too a join a ot where they see all these insane high levels. seeing the nr be like 110 makes it more welcoming. agree on adding more spawns, boost all tombs make it so u dont need 4 vocs to open poi nerf warlocks a tiny bit (up for discussion).
Are you noob?????? 7% deathloss and no bless... You think it will be levels 200 with 5x on last stage instead of 4x?????

idk why people whine about exp places, there is plenty, imo the exp is just to low, and this is a mid rate server, not high rate.
people whine about exp places when they're hunted and your enemies take over okolnir/tombs etc

people will lose motivation to exp on 100-120 and just fight and eventually the server will die, i can see the future. :)
are you serious? I mean its only 1 good place which is Okolnir and is infected by dragons. There is just NO spawns to exp, people just war and dont exp... this will make palyers only login to war... players will decrease

FRIBBEN PUT SPAWNS ASAP

You @Original_player and @Ollonborre should not even play here, the toxicity and the mindset you have is so disgusting that you want to kill a server within 7 days. Just get out if you want to predict so you don't end up like @Fred Beron sitting in his corner crying for others success.

@Kleine : I will consider this.

Anyone who wants higher exp is not included in the above message, it's these three specific people I am highlighting.

Fribben.

You @Original_player and @Ollonborre should not even play here, the toxicity and the mindset you have is so disgusting that you want to kill a server within 7 days. Just get out if you want to predict so you don't end up like @Fred Beron sitting in his corner crying for others success.

@Kleine : I will consider this.

Anyone who wants higher exp is not included in the above message, it's these three specific people I am highlighting.

Fribben.

So make a strawpoll about it, its too much grinding when you lose 4-6 levels per battle at 100+. Also look into knights magic level loss, its way too high.

I died 2 times in a fight at level 104, lost 4 levels, went to spawn and died by kick. Now im down 550% in my level and that is gonna take fucking hours to get back.

Apr 19 2017, 18:31:00 CET killed at level 101 by a dragon lord and a dragon
Apr 19 2017, 17:33:50 CET killed at level 102 by Pieczarro and Konrad
Apr 19 2017, 17:02:06 CET killed at level 104 by Neeraax and Tic

Level: 99

Last edited:
idc I play on the hopes that you realize it but perhaps you won't. Idk why you put the exp so low on a 8.0 server, if it would be oldskool I would understand.

I see you making alot of updates!!! Good job.
But you should seriosly consider higher exp stage... fuck the people who already exped, give them some kind of compensation.. 4 days on "HR" and everyone is lvl 91 XDXDXD

Fribben Time rings doesnt give speed <<<<<<< Fix this
After level 90 1x more <<<<<<< nobody exp, ask war players, its the base of your community

You are making this server to rpg, why ?

You should listen to experienced players and not to the newcommers

Orronbolle is right, we do not need to grind when we want to exp. Consider we are losing 200-300% per death, and we war daily.

When we exp we want to feel a difference battle after battle. Not getting stuck at no point at such low level.

It feels like everyone will stay at level 90. And takes you 6h to get it. Meanwhile getting from 90 to 100+ takes a week. As Orronbolle perfectly said. Listen to him, even though i do not know him, it feels like he tested it.

Consider this, as experienced and a war player, we are here to war, not to grind.

Im not trying to trash the thread or be negative, this is how I see it.

wow, you are so funny

"""""Server is restarting in 5 minutes, please come back in 10 minutes. (new patchlog attached) - pvpEchanges and among other things."""""

What is this? PVP-E IS FINE!

WHAT ABOUT THE SPAWNS WILL BE AFTER RESTART?

You just dont answer in game......

making higher exp from pvp will only make the situation on the server WORSE, the problem is that people dont think its WORTH to kill creatures....

making higher exp from pvp will only make the situation on the server WORSE, the problem is that people dont think its WORTH to kill creatures....
+99999999999999999

I hope this update wont destroy server... you listen Rpg too much... listen war players who sustain your server

Strawpoll xp change rate since i'm in the minority for leaving it as is it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back