• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] OriginalTibia 8.0 [HR] | Authentic PvP | hardcore PvP-E | ONLINEEEEEEEE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
after 90 not worth to exp anymore i guess since 90 and 110 is same shit, 90 u making in 1-2 days and for 110 u need to put 5x more time
Yes thats what i mean exactly

warlocks, behemoths, banuta, forbidden island, mines svar, barbarian camp poi dls rofl its many places to exp. Just the tombs for now need boost.

BOOTS SPAWNS AND HIGH ER EXP

FOr highrate

Last edited by a moderator:
does the warmode count the score?

Yes it does, it's accessible from here, we will probably add a button for it on the website

Is it possible to add so that if you enter a guild @ homepage you can see who's online & who isnt?

I agree that the stages are fine as they are, so far the OT is awesome.

Thank you for the comment, it is possible but I made an option on the who is online to filter guilds, should be more convenient from there

POI 100% DEAD
OASIS TOMB 100% DEAD
OKOLNIR 100000000% DEAD

Where can you exp if you dont have team of 40 ppl????????????

Im out , bye fribben, fix your server

Welcome to Real Tibia PvP-enforced atmosphere, you can't go around hunting in spots if people will gain experience from you that are crowded, if you just show your face in front of people with somewhat a tempting level, you will be executed, it is the nature of PvP-Enforced. And I can't really cope with the fact that there is no spawns just as Mex explained below your post.

after 90 not worth to exp anymore i guess since 90 and 110 is same shit, 90 u making in 1-2 days and for 110 u need to put 5x more time
Well, I am speaking with a lot of people, they do not seem to agree with you, we already have a 120+ EK 4 days in, on a PvP-Enforced almost non-unjust server, so I don't see what you see. Give it some time and we can see if this stage is stable or not, but judging so early on, is not something I will buy into.

BOOTS SPAWNS AND HIGH ER EXP

FOr highrate
For orsharate you mean? Sorry, that is not what we want to offer. Hope you enjoy your stay nonetheless, though.

Fribben.

Again you focus on saying its a level 120 already.. thx for proving my point gz this guys dont war and just exp

my point is if we die 5x every day becouse we fight 3 battles per day of course it should be a pain in the ass to get level 100 after 90, its just no spawns and shit exp...
dont deny this, just say that u change ur mind and u turn the highrate in midrate after level 90 and it should be after 120

Yes it does, it's accessible from here, we will probably add a button for it on the website

Thank you for the comment, it is possible but I made an option on the who is online to filter guilds, should be more convenient from there

Welcome to Real Tibia PvP-enforced atmosphere, you can't go around hunting in spots if people will gain experience from you that are crowded, if you just show your face in front of people with somewhat a tempting level, you will be executed, it is the nature of PvP-Enforced. And I can't really cope with the fact that there is no spawns just as Mex explained below your post.

Well, I am speaking with a lot of people, they do not seem to agree with you, we already have a 120+ EK 4 days in, on a PvP-Enforced almost non-unjust server, so I don't see what you see. Give it some time and we can see if this stage is stable or not, but judging so early on, is not something I will buy into.

For orsharate you mean? Sorry, that is not what we want to offer. Hope you enjoy your stay nonetheless, though.

Fribben.

That level 120 is neutral tho, 1000 other people are not level 120. Average level for people fighting is 90.

Tried demona yday, went ok. The main thing is that the route is too damn long. I'd like a shortcut too there. You could put a condition on it. E.G people are only able too use the shortcut if they have the Griffin shield/did some quest/paid 100k.

Tried demona yday, went ok. The main thing is that the route is too damn long. I'd like a shortcut too there. You could put a condition on it. E.G people are only able too use the shortcut if they have the Griffin shield/did some quest/paid 100k.

Takes 6-8 minutes to run there if you know the way, its nothing.

Yea adding latest deaths would be nice
Also a section for Guild Wars

Takes 6-8 minutes to run there if you know the way, its nothing.

Do u know how long mage supplies last there? it's 10mins unless you have a noobchar at the rope spot vs 2mins too get too okolnir. Also keep in mind warlocks on this ot are boosted. the argument i'm trying to make here is that you need no quest for buddel but if u want too get too demona then well you better get walking.

Fribben, can you add trophies to rashid? I have 1 bp dragon lord trophies that i cant sell.

Last edited:
I lose motivation to exp with this stages, only war for exp now!!!!! Idk why you are afraid of highering it or atleast putting exp task.. its 8.0, its not oldskool tibia where people can go solo and kill people.. also ue dmg & gfb dmg is nerfed so idk... lvl 91 and war all time xD

and remove so noob war can mwall or push you or remove this protection lvl!!!!

Fribben, can you add trophies to rashid? I have 1 bp dragon lord trophies that i cant sell.

Yes we are thinking about that, thank you for the suggestion

I understand what you are saying but it is suppose to be a place which is not too easily accessible, because it is a highly beneficial place for both exp and loot.

Maybe try with boosted tombs and exp tasks? If you do not want to touch rates.
We are considering if we should, we have had complaints from some war participants and regular players which thinks that all boosted tombs should not even be implemented, so we are thinking about how to balance things first. But we are probably going to add boosted tombs, but we are still under construction with the thought of adding or not.

Yea adding latest deaths would be nice
Also a section for Guild Wars
Yes, I will announce something about this soon

I lose motivation to exp with this stages, only war for exp now!!!!! Idk why you are afraid of highering it or atleast putting exp task.. its 8.0, its not oldskool tibia where people can go solo and kill people.. also ue dmg & gfb dmg is nerfed so idk... lvl 91 and war all time xD

and remove so noob war can mwall or push you or remove this protection lvl!!!!
Well go join some 999x server and your problem is solved "xD"

Fribben.

Last edited:
Yes we are thinking about that, thank you for the suggestion

Well go join some 999x server and your problem is solved "xD"

Fribben.

nothing against you but dont act like that, you were always most wise back in days and didnt listen ppl as far as i remember but dont say like that to most people who actualy feed you
anyway i give you my point
im not gonna exp anymore because lvl 90 is enough, and for lvl 110 you need to spent 5x more time which gives u nothing only a bit health because its 8.0
you gonna say, wait there is lvl 120, yes it is because he dont fight but imagine when he die 4-5x times in a row in batlefield

I don't have time for people who wants to undermine this server and say that 4x is "unmotivational", it sounds as if he don't take the server serious and can happily choose a 999x server instead, I stand by that. If you don't want to exp that is up to you, but you guys are suggesting a 1 week server, and I don't want to follow that example.

Whether you think I am wise or not, is your thought of me, and I act as I do because I believe in it, not to please people's imagination, but regardless of that, I thank you for having such a thought about me and I hope you understand the way I act and that is not from an emotional point of view, rather a consistent battle against negativity towards the server and how people try to undermine it.

Fribben.

I give up my hope that you will change rates so forever war lvl 90 for people who is 25 year old and work 8h per day. Ok next issue:

Fribben Ok some people dont want boosted tombs, but do you realize the situation??? PVP-ENFO SERVER with 3 fucking good spawns, dont tell me banuta, or mines are GOOD spawns, yet 1 boosted tomb where you meet all pk teams.
You think your team is always ready to backup when you get sneaked? I mean when its no war you only meet pk teams.

So ok you want a long server, but give us some new spawns, the deathloss is 7%, dont look on neutrals who exp to get lvl, but players who wanna have fun but cant play a lot of time, which is a lot of ppl on my team. realize i dont want you to make server easier, but funnier

I don't have time for people who wants to undermine this server and say that 4x is "unmotivational", it sounds as if he don't take the server serious and can happily choose a 999x server instead, I stand by that. If you don't want to exp that is up to you, but you guys are suggesting a 1 week server, and I don't want to follow that example.

Whether you think I am wise or not, is your thought of me, and I act as I do because I believe in it, not to please people's imagination, but regardless of that, I thank you for having such a thought about me and I hope you understand the way I act and that is not from an emotional point of view, rather a consistent battle against negativity towards the server and how people try to undermine it.

Fribben.

Seriously, you seem think that people reporting buggs and saying stuff they want changed about the server are negative and just want to trash the thread.

Tibijka staff must have been suicidal, I reported probably 100 buggs there but they just said thank you, fixed them and rewarded me with premmy points intead of getting upset and acting like victims.

I do the same thing here, only difference is that you are calling me a negative hater and act like we want to ruin your server.

Maybe you should try to think differently and realize that we just want to help you improve the server.

I give up my hope that you will change rates so forever war lvl 90 for people who is 25 year old and work 8h per day. Ok next issue:

Fribben Ok some people dont want boosted tombs, but do you realize the situation??? PVP-ENFO SERVER with 3 fucking good spawns, dont tell me banuta, or mines are GOOD spawns, yet 1 boosted tomb where you meet all pk teams.
You think your team is always ready to backup when you get sneaked? I mean when its no war you only meet pk teams.

So ok you want a long server, but give us some new spawns, the deathloss is 7%, dont look on neutrals who exp to get lvl, but players who wanna have fun but cant play a lot of time, which is a lot of ppl on my team. realize i dont want you to make server easier, but funnier

I am on a TS with 35+ people, many here are talking about the shortage of spawns and the low exprate after 90+, going from 10x to 6x instantly is not very good, would be better if it was 8x after 90+.

Fribben.

Would it be possible to "copy" the okolnir island and make like 3 islands that look exactly the same as the real okolnir spawn?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ok so go play some unserious server, I stated that earlier, this server does not suit you, leave. I don't care whether you have time or not, this is not an orshabaal server.

Seriously, you seem think that people reporting buggs and saying stuff they want changed about the server are negative and just want to trash the thread.

Tibijka staff must have been suicidal, I reported probably 100 buggs there but they just said thank you, fixed them and rewarded me with premmy points intead of getting upset and acting like victims.

I do the same thing here, only difference is that you are calling me a negative hater and act like we want to ruin your server.

Maybe you should try to think differently and realize that we just want to help you improve the server.

If you, Raotiz or anyone for that matter, would undermine the server, I would even delete you. I simply do not care what you think, that is the issue. I host and I know what I want to host. People like you are nothing but small parasites that are making people believe your nonsense, get out of my thread with you negativity before you get a deletion, if you don't like that, go leave with your 35 people.

Thank you,
Fribben.

I am on a TS with 35+ people, many here are talking about the shortage of spawns and the low exprate after 90+, going from 10x to 6x instantly is not very good, would be better if it was 8x after 90+.
Rates wont be changed and i understand his reasons (even thought i disagree)
But alteast Fix tombs or add few spawns is what we should focus to make him understand

Fribben
Why are you telling me to leave server? Im telling you an actual problem and how to fix it, im not trashing you r server? talk with respect becouse i hvae backup with what i say

Adding spawns on a pvp enfo server with 300~ players ready for war isnt making it orsha

You think you should have the same map as real tibia had back in 2006 on a 1x server? One thing is not make it easier, another thing is making it pretty impossible.

Also i read on news you was gonna add some tombs? Why you change your mind now?

*Map updates (example Okolnir, and alot more) and more boosted tombs (This change may actually be delayed but we hope to have it by next restart).

Fribben?????????????????????????????????'dont listen this retards that trash your server
rates are fine just add our tombs from your previous server xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back