• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [Custom] Return of the Saiyans

Server Website/AAC
https://www.saiyansreturn.com/
Server Address
saiyansreturn.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

ROTS

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
img.png

edycja-2.png

edycja-3-eng.png

edycja-4-eng.png

vegeta_en.png

trunks_en.png

majin_en.png

goku_en.png

piccolo_en.png

dende_en.png

goku_en.png

Last edited:
What an epic trailer :O
Can't wait for beta. Been waiting for cool DB server for a while :D

looks sick my dude, just try to advertise it to many english players so it won't be full of polaks like the rest of db servs and it can probably become huge

Not a fan of DBZ servers but this one actually has some nicer sprites, good job.
The trailer was pretty dope. I'll give it a shot. :)

I really wish you would put the host somewhere else besides poland, every dbz server is polish, it's near impossible to play from west coast usa/brazil on a poland host :/, did you ever consider canada or east coast usa? Polacks have only 90-120 ping there, compared to 170-225 ping for usa/br players

I really wish you would put the host somewhere else besides poland, every dbz server is polish, it's near impossible to play from west coast usa/brazil on a poland host :/, did you ever consider canada or east coast usa? Polacks have only 90-120 ping there, compared to 170-225 ping for usa/br players

On the beginning there will be 2 servers, one placed in Brasil and second one somewhere in Europe. We've mentioned about it in the first sentence in text above.

Oh my..
That's incredible!!
So hyped, good job guys, hope I can play it soon!

thats some quality shit, I hope you guys don't destroy with p2w shop

finally dragon ball server without flat shit sprites and copy paste "wodbko" engine, gj

Wish you good luck and official start soon as possible.
To be honest all very-good looking servers are dead cuz of non-stop developing.
I hope we will play this beast in this year.

Highly recommended if you are looking for completly reworked sprites, new special effects and great fun at once, owners really care about quality of their game :)

We are looking for portuguese (brazilian) moderator and news translator from english to portuguese. If you know english very good and you want to moderate our forum join Return of the Saiyans team. Let us know!

You should be careful about hosting IN Brazil. 3 ot's i've played with an actual brazilian host had to change location cause no ddos protection!

Back