• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [Custom] Return of the Saiyans

Server Website/AAC
https://www.saiyansreturn.com/
Server Address
saiyansreturn.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
this project looks incredible, it inspired me to create my own custom anime server with even better sprites ;) ;) ;)

this project looks incredible, it inspired me to create my own custom anime server with even better sprites ;) ;) ;)

Please tell me you are not doing another dragonball, naruto anime server. it would be refreshing to see some other ideas, like hunter x hunter, one piece, full alchemist, or even fate.

Back to main thread, I am not a fan of dragon ball anime, but I will definitely be playing this server.

vegeta_en.png

ROTS is not released yet but we are doing our best to launch open beta tests as fast as it is possible.

Do you want to take an active part in server development? Take part in closed beta tests - they are right around the corner.

Return of the Saiyans

Back