• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France]Ranger's Arcani |NEW CLASS|BETA|FULL CUSTOM|

Exp rate

• Constant x1

Votes: 93 44.5%
  • Low stage

Votes: 79 37.8%
  • Other

Votes: 37 17.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something new for you guys...
1f929.png

We're working on a library of already discovered items.
(still work in progress)

Ranger's Arcani Leave a like!

9hXzWJ1.png

And it's finally there! Every discovered item will appear in your items list. By clicking the monster you can switch to bestiary (bestiary and this list will work as different tabs in one window in the future).
26993512_1613396738741947_4900558370762931326_n.png

IMPORTANT!
Hello guys! We've come to the point where we have to redesign the gameplay of Ranger's Arcani. We've decided to change following things:

1. Old-fashioned Tibia skills system will be replaced with completely new system of attributes, basic skills, offensive skills, defensive skills etc.
  2. Melee/ranged vocations and the whole spells tree for them (less auras, buffs, debuffs, more active spells).
  3. Loot system, to be more logical and fair.
  4. Also stats of many items (also you can expect new items).
  5. Food regeneration and new dish system (dishes will provide some bonuses).

That's why you won't get any new content/balance updates before these changes. We will implement them for you at once. After that, we will close this topic and open new, with new informations.

Sad that this project is still in development and you everytime putting changes instead of move to official release :/
It's going to be second project like "Necronia" who will never see the light of day, but good luck anyways.

Sad that this project is still in development and you everytime putting changes instead of move to official release :/
It's going to be second project like "Necronia" who will never see the light of day, but good luck anyways.

You my friend have no idea how long it takes to get a slow paced rpgs like Necronia and Ranger's Arcani under fold, and filled with features and content that will make them enjoyable for a long time stay.
These aren't servers that are made to last 2 months as a moneygrab and be shutdown, it has to be a platform for people to use for a long period of time, so everything has to be carefully analyzed, tuned and made to keep the players entertained and as slightly inconvenienced as possible. This is kind of hard to achieve with the tools and knowledge we have, so we have to spend time learning and figuring things out too.

I'm sure I can speak for owners of Ranger's Arcani when I say that neither Necronia nor this project are some massively funded AAA game with hundreds of people in the team working on it every day, which makes things much harder and contributes to it taking longer.

Wow, that is actually quite near.
I can't wait to start playing the full released version + the new gameplay.

Will the servers have a better host at release? I loved the server but the ping is so bad right now, going from 200 to 1000 every 2 seconds

Will the servers have a better host at release? I loved the server but the ping is so bad right now, going from 200 to 1000 every 2 seconds
Yes, now we are using cheap host in france for beta testing. We will get better one for official start :)

Finally I'm glad to announce the offical own Ranger's Arcani website is finished (for now).
Ranger's Arcani or click on the banner below.
On the homepage you can download the client, join our discord server and review the team.

Last edited:
Dear Testers
We have some juicy news for you today!

Rogue class has finally arrived to our live server. You´ll find it under the character creation on our client. We encourage you to test it and leave us feedback. Rogues can currently only promote to Assassins.

Instead of using old tibia skill system we have chosen to go our own path with skill attributes. For each level you gain, 4 points will be added to your character. You can choose between (Strength, Dexterity, Condition, Wisdom or Vigor)

Our new system has encouraged us to allow all players to use every weapon, the difference is that weapons has different stats and attributes to fit each and every class.

Since we added our new skilling system we decided to rework our entire items from scratch. This will allow a better balancing in general.

Warrior and Paladin skill tree has been reworked.

Due to our recent big changes we decided to reset the server. The experience rate has been set to 1x. Our current future plans are mostly focused on fixing all the bugs that might occur under the new updates, as well as adding and balancing the Rogue skill tree Daggerspell. We are as excited as you and we are looking forward to feedback. Guild system , new vocation missions , set bonuses has been discussed. It will be added in the future.

EDIT:
unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:
No planning on release it on mac?

rewrite client on mac urself and maybe they will :D
They are using OTclient if im not wrong, so they can compile it for Mac easily.
Don't talk if you don't know about the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back