• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France]Ranger's Arcani |NEW CLASS|BETA|FULL CUSTOM|

Exp rate

• Constant x1

Votes: 93 44.5%
  • Low stage

Votes: 79 37.8%
  • Other

Votes: 37 17.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto-updater needs some signature checking or something. What if your server gets messed up? all players get fucked up?

Server is great. I wish it was released already!

Client is working fine, as i've said you need to add an exeption

Don't know man, it's just doesn't work for me

Very nice server. Do you still need to PM admins for vocation (after 15 lvl) or it works some other way?

Very nice server. Do you still need to PM admins for vocation (after 15 lvl) or it works some other way?
Nah, the promotion quest is avaible, just speak with NPC Devo in Ciriths tavern and complete his tasks.

havent seen anything worth coming back to tibia in a year or something. Will give it a shot. Looks promising.

Yes at the moment they doing something about an hour off.

Oskar-Today at 1:38 PM

Server are updating

Server will be offline in next one hour

Get on discord for more informations

Greetings, we've managed to make a new client which will now properly update itself without any issues. Keep in my that file named OpenAL32.dll is necessary for the client to work. Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Changelog

Client version 0.1.0.09052017 Changes:
- New spawn under Templar's Garrison
- New teleporter under Templar's Garrison
- All spears got +% to hit chance but they damage are deincreased
- New auto update client, should works correctly
- Small changes in game engine
- Spell changes:
* Brutal Strike, -4s cooldown and decreased damage
* Increase Wrath of God, paladin's spell
* Vortex of Blood, -2s cooldown

Last edited:
Hello, first of all I'd like to say your server looks astonishing, really great job mate. The reason I'm posting here a reply is because I haven't managed to create an account on the application, every account name I type it just finish the process saying "invalid account name" but I don't see why because I'm creating a new account, not trying to log in per se. Any thoughts about what could be happening?

@up
Same here :/ probably server is down or something ;f

great server , huge map with lots of custom elements in it .. if you like custom , rpg , low multiplier servers this is a dream :) give it a try

Hello, first of all I'd like to say your server looks astonishing, really great job mate. The reason I'm posting here a reply is because I haven't managed to create an account on the application, every account name I type it just finish the process saying "invalid account name" but I don't see why because I'm creating a new account, not trying to log in per se. Any thoughts about what could be happening?

@up
Same here :/ probably server is down or something ;f

Is now working, it was down for yesterdays night, but now is back up give it a try <3

Game Engine version 0.0.0.3348.10052017
Changes:
- Account maker works now correctly
- Fixed some bugs with market and global save systems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back