• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France]Ranger's Arcani |NEW CLASS|BETA|FULL CUSTOM|

Exp rate

• Constant x1

Votes: 93 44.5%
  • Low stage

Votes: 79 37.8%
  • Other

Votes: 37 17.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Engine version 0.0.0.3349.11052017
Changes:
- Probably fixed crash bug
- Optimization market and reoffers
- Fixed stats information about bonus health from items and spells
- Map, added some new locations and spawns Client version
- Some items are walkable now

Game Engine version 0.0.0.3395.13052017
Changes:
- Fixed some bugs with damage conditions
- Some monsters are increased (hydra, serpent spawn, medusa, demon, arch devil and others)
- Fixed Mulch quest
- Some map changes and spawn
- Fixed skills boost from items
- Fixed stats window

gEM2DsV.png

Game Engine version 0.0.0.3404.13052017
Changes:
- Fears, stuns and other can't work in own summons and party members
- All familiars get boost to movement walk speed
- Add extremely hard medusa spawn and boss "Gorgone"
- Fixed some map bugs - Fixed stats absorb informations
- Cirith received a few new NPCs

This is indeed amazing, I absolutely recommend trying this out. I've been playing since yesterday and so far it's really fantastic.

Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Game Engine version 0.0.0.3405.14052017
Changes:
- Spell Landmines, increased time duration from 10 seconds to 5 * spell level seconds
- Decrease Fireball spell damage
- Increase Greater Fireball spell damage
- Increase Fire Philar spell damage
- Change despawn range from 60 sqm to 0 (monsters now don't disappear if they walk too far from spawn)
- Increased basic heal spell healing for paladins
- Added portal on medusas spawn
- Added new boss, Gorgone

Client version 0.1.3.14052017
- Fixed medusa corpse
-Fixed some errors with minimap and look item window
- Removed containers fade effects

Last edited:
@Deadbringer
i belive you need this quest from tavern where you need signatures from npcs

server is down? when i try to log in my client crash.

@Deadbringer
i belive you need this quest from tavern where you need signatures from npcs

server is down? when i try to log in my client crash.
Yeah they ask me to talk to some dude but couldnt really find it. I got bored trying to do shit in rook but idk,looks solid just me not having enough free time to fully enjoy it.

Yeah they ask me to talk to some dude but couldnt really find it. I got bored trying to do shit in rook but idk,looks solid just me not having enough free time to fully enjoy it.

You leave rook by gaining level 15, which gives you the ability to cross the bridge to mainland. However, you can do the daily questing to get faster levels at then, which isn't hard. You just need to find the NPC's, actually read what they have to say, and follow the instructions.

As I said above- I highly recommend giving it a chance. Even as it's still beta it is seriously well done. But there's a litle more hardcore-RPG than most other servers I guess, so you gotta accept that and not be rushing to much.

Cheers.

Game Engine version 0.0.0.3424.14052017
Changes:
- Conjure arrows, bolts and spears received extra two levels
- Wrath of God spell burn your spellLevel mana / one second, change all your attacks to holy damage and decreased damage to 80% + (spellLevel * 3)% of basic damage
- Increased word power: death damage by +33%
- No more three familiar at once
- Fixed spell window crash bug
- Increased loot some monsters and items
- Increased experience by Medusa
- Added new channel "Looking for Team", check it!

Game Engine version 0.0.0.3427.17052017
- Increase Rotating Blade spell damage
- Added Cursed Spear - Leaf armor, leaf legs and leaf helmet received bonus to movement speed, decrease physical resistance by a half
- Fixed sets
- Increased players movement speed
- Increased attack speed for all bows Client version 0.1.7.17052017
- Now NPC talk window is moveable

Game Engine version 0.0.0.3553.21052017
- Wrath of God spell, ignore monsters physical immunity
- Mechanical Armor spell received bonus three levels. Now add 1% ciritcal and 4% physical absorb per level
- Change Hunter's spell tree, check it yourself
- Add information to gems about vocations what can use them
- Fixed Mulch quest
- Reoffer market function should work correctly, but does not accept stackable items

Client version 0.1.9.21052017
- Fixed save hotkeys when you reloged on other character

Downloaded the client. Ran it. Client is frozen. No cursor appears in account number bar when clicked. Every action I do i must minimize/maximize the client before it refreshes what ive just clicked on. For example, if i open the client and click settings nothing happens until i minimize and maximize the client again, and hotkey menu appears. I can log into the 1/1 account after minimizing a number of times. Everything is frozen, take 1 step right. Minimize/maximize and ive moved 1 step, so has the npc. again frozen.

Downloaded the client. Ran it. Client is frozen. No cursor appears in account number bar when clicked. Every action I do i must minimize/maximize the client before it refreshes what ive just clicked on. For example, if i open the client and click settings nothing happens until i minimize and maximize the client again, and hotkey menu appears. I can log into the 1/1 account after minimizing a number of times. Everything is frozen, take 1 step right. Minimize/maximize and ive moved 1 step, so has the npc. again frozen.
Must be a problem on your end, I have been playing fine for weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back