• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France]Ranger's Arcani |NEW CLASS|BETA|FULL CUSTOM|

Exp rate

• Constant x1

Votes: 93 44.5%
  • Low stage

Votes: 79 37.8%
  • Other

Votes: 37 17.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really need to work on the UI because it's very incovenient and messy for now.

Hello,me and my friend were hunting anyways we just started im mercenary and he is mage he lured some monsters on him and i dont have res spell or whatever it is i tried to block the monsters way to change target but no good
My report is (monsters doesn't change target when u block its way)

Game Engine version 0.0.0.3587.21052017
- Fixed horse travels - Fixed ice wolfs, explosion wolfs and mechanical spiders, from now they don't stuck in non walkable grounds like swamp

Game Engine version 0.0.0.3587.22052017
- Update quest log translate text

Game Engine version 0.0.0.3615.26052017
- Decrease Magma armor spell reflect from 15% to 9%
- Decrease Energy armor spell absorb from 33% to 23%
- Decrease bonus spell level Explosion Wolf spell damage from 11% to 7% per level
- Decrease bonus spell level Ice Wolf spell damage from 11% to 7% per level
- Decrease bonus damage for all grenades (by 1-3% per level)
- Decrease prayer healing, change healing ticks from 1s to 2s
- Decrease aura of defense and aura of magic defense from 6% to 5%
- Decrease aura of blood spell to 1% per level but you can use it with other auras
- Decrease ice block spell delay from 9 seconds to 7 seconds
- Add immobilize effect to Jump and Holy Hammer spells
- Increased speed reduction in stone skin spell from 10 points per level to 30 points per level
- Increased Swamp spell paralyze from 30 points per level to 35 points per level
- Increased Demonic Tentacles damage from 5% per level to 9% per level
- Change Hidden True spell delay, from 60 seconds + 5 seconds per level to 40 seconds + next 40 seconds per level, total 120 seconds
- And much much more
I forgot what it was Client version 0.2.0.26052017
- Replace some grass, trees and other sprites
- Fixed map marks
- Fixed all spells descriptions and added small window when you move your mouse cursor on "+" button(edytowane)

Uh, there are several reasons and I could make an entire article about it, but since I don't have enough energy nor time for that, I'll just name a few negative aspects about your UI.
1. Getting information about an item opens a new window which disappears after 10 seconds, which is long enough to be annoying, but too short if you want to take a closer look into the details.
2. There's no space exclusive for the UI, so every element of it is just placed somewhere on the screen, which covers up the map and is quite irritating in general.
3. The UI takes a lot of space, which makes it a pain to play on smaller screens (like my 1280x800).
4. The part of the UI responsible for the NPC interaction is simply messy and inconvenient.
There is a lot more than that, but I think it's enough to give you an estimate on why my opinion is negative.

Uh, there are several reasons and I could make an entire article about it, but since I don't have enough energy nor time for that, I'll just name a few negative aspects about your UI.
1. Getting information about an item opens a new window which disappears after 10 seconds, which is long enough to be annoying, but too short if you want to take a closer look into the details.
2. There's no space exclusive for the UI, so every element of it is just placed somewhere on the screen, which covers up the map and is quite irritating in general.
3. The UI takes a lot of space, which makes it a pain to play on smaller screens (like my 1280x800).
4. The part of the UI responsible for the NPC interaction is simply messy and inconvenient.
There is a lot more than that, but I think it's enough to give you an estimate on why my opinion is negative.
1. When you click on a timer, the information does not disappear. (imho on rl tibia you've got less time ;p)
2. ;o I think that you are the first person which has problem with that. Since the general feedback about this is positive or neutral, I think that this will remain as it is.
3. I dont want to be rude but 1280x800... its really outdated resolution.
4. Which part of this NPC window is bad? Why meesy? Please write more details.

Well I like it, but I get ping from 120-350 back and forth lol

Last edited:
1. When you click on a timer, the information does not disappear. (imho on rl tibia you've got less time ;p)
2. ;o I think that you are the first person which has problem with that. Since the general feedback about this is positive or neutral, I think that this will remain as it is.
3. I dont want to be rude but 1280x800... its really outdated resolution.
4. Which part of this NPC window is bad? Why meesy? Please write more details.
So maybe it's just me, but personally I see a huge difference in convenience between original and your UI. To explain the details, I would need to start the client and analyze everything step-by-step because I simply don't remember what exactly irritated me. But I really see no point in doing it, especially if no one else complains about the UI.

Well I like it, but I get ping from 120-350 back and forth lol
Unfortunately its hosted on VPS in France. So thats why some players got constant 50 ping and others (like you and me) got 50-300.

Game Engine version 0.0.0.3641.01062017
- Seeing eye wand, change spell with spark to electrical discharge
- Added new main quest, Ranger's Arcani (only in Polish version)
- Changed familiars lost experience from 50% to 25%
- Fixed Chaeck quest log, where showed that the mission was completed but was not
- Fixed some missed translated texts
- Decrease damage Wrath of God spell from basic 80% to 50%
- All two-handed weapons are increased
- Increase skill multiplier from x1 to x3
- Decrease experience multiplier from x7 to x5
- Increased all potions by ~25%
- Rebuild Mass Healing spell from constant healing value per party member to set of health points which will be distributed to the most needy
- Ankh are stackable now - And much more!

Client version 0.2.1.01062017
- Add new market button under "Stats"

Game Engine version 0.0.0.3657.03062017
- Added new dungeon for h-lvl players
- Fixed some bugs with rings
- Fixed skilling speed
- Added new monsters and bosses (can find in dungeon)

I really would like to play this game, but the latency in Brazil is too high =/
Medivia is also hosted in Poland and there isn't any lag. I hope that when you officially launch the game, it will be playable in Brazil.

Screenshot

I really would like to play this game, but the latency in Brazil is too high =/
Medivia is also hosted in Poland and there isn't any lag. I hope that when you officially launch the game, it will be playable in Brazil.

Screenshot
Actually it's hosted in France on VPS, thats why youve got lags :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back