• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France]Ranger's Arcani |NEW CLASS|BETA|FULL CUSTOM|

Exp rate

• Constant x1

Votes: 93 44.5%
  • Low stage

Votes: 79 37.8%
  • Other

Votes: 37 17.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
just played a few minutes, but thats a damn great server.
nice work bro

I tried it but seems so confusing for new palyers, anyone has any suggestions?

For some reason when I launch the game it just opens and closes now. I tried downloading a fresh copy and running the updater.

Is there something im missing? Im playing a warrior and im getting ripped apart by basically everything, i cant even hunt trolls effectively since they do so damn much damage, with mages and pallys its a breeze since u just run and kill stuff but as a close combat class i cant kill anything stronger then rotworms, even carrion worms rip me apart and i cant find a spawn in main where i can hunt with the warrior since pots are too expensive and i gotta use em constantly

Im a level 19 warrior by the way

Last edited:
Well Warriors are one of the stronger class at the moment.
You are probably missing the point that HERE monsters are different from normal tibia/ servers. You are perhaps hunting Blood Trolls(Trolls with a small drop of blood) they are indeed powerful for your perhaps level EQ.
Upgrading your weapon can be the way to go, or trying to hunt something less powerful like minotaurs.
Keep at it try to strive as a warrior, if you can't try to look for someone who would be willing to hunt with you.

Sadly im talking about the normal trolls, the green ones u find on roo, if i can always get one only i would be fine and if its more then one im getting slaughtered :D

Im in main now and sadly everything is still too strong, even tho i deal good damage (150-170+ hits) its the damage i take which is the problem since i take waaaay too much considering i cant get better gear since i cant kill anything haha

Guess ima play my mage to get some better gear first

Oh and by the way to say this too, this is the most amazing server i played in a LONG time, reminds me of the times when ruthless chaos and necronia just started up and everything was unique, new and awesome, only that this server is even better then the other two imo in my opinion

Sadly im talking about the normal trolls, the green ones u find on roo, if i can always get one only i would be fine and if its more then one im getting slaughtered :D

Im in main now and sadly everything is still too strong, even tho i deal good damage (150-170+ hits) its the damage i take which is the problem since i take waaaay too much considering i cant get better gear since i cant kill anything haha

Oh and by the way to say this too, this is the most amazing server i played in a LONG time, reminds me of the times when ruthless chaos and necronia just started up and everything was unique, new and awesome, only that this server is even better then the other two imo in my opinion
Make sure you are maxxing out your life steal stat and investing skill points into the life steal perk passive. warrior healing is all about lifesteal. my warrior has 20% life leach on hit.

Make sure you are maxxing out your life steal stat and investing skill points into the life steal perk passive. warrior healing is all about lifesteal. my warrior has 20% life leach on hit.
Hey, Ryan it's Isak here xD

What's ur name ingame?

Sorry to hear this, We are disscusing this aspects of the game in the discord, a lot of work needs to be done for the early and end game. but green trolls on Chaeck? perhaps you mean purple. Normal trolls in mainland? i haven't found them my self but i know blood ones those leave you bleeding and are quite hard with not good equipment, don't be discoraged if you need help PM in game Isimin/Keru

Sorry to hear this, We are disscusing this aspects of the game in the discord, a lot of work needs to be done for the early and end game. but green trolls on Chaeck? perhaps you mean purple. Normal trolls in mainland? i haven't found them my self but i know blood ones those leave you bleeding and are quite hard with not good equipment, don't be discoraged if you need help PM in game Isimin/Keru
Green trolls are in the southern part of Chaeck.

Game Engine version 0.0.0.3715.08062017
- Decrease potions price in Maron shop
- Change Stunning Blow spell for Mercenaries to Crushing Blow (decrease target armor)
- Changed the operating principle of Divine Shield spell
- Fixed some bugs with Ranger's Arcani quest
- Decrease demons loot chance (only for best items)
- Fixed Fire Steps spell - Fixed furnitures
- Replaced attack speed and double hit passives with bonus capacity and increase elemental damage (changes only for mages)
- Fixed Aura of Magic Defense spell
- All wands have chance to burn target

Client version 0.2.4.08062017
- Add new and replace old sprites

Game Engine version 0.0.0.3732.10062017
- Fixed some weird situations where you can walk through blocking items
- Fixed houses problem with aleta som and house sub owners
- Fixed some translate texts
- Added new "crate", where you can get any backpack in game (can be droped from monsters)

Client version 0.2.5.10062017
- Added music to client(edytowane)

Game Engine version 0.0.0.3753.12062017
- Decrease attack speed of all stars (one handed weapons for grenadiers)
- Removed bonus attack speed and armor penetration from Berserk Stance spell, increased lose health from 25% to 30%, damage increase from 23% to 30%, added 25% mana lose
- Decrease damage for Divine Shield spell
- Increase all wands damage
- Increase spears damage (You'll hit tiny bit slower)
- Decrease attack speed for all melee weapons

Client version 0.2.6.12062017
- Added coloring messages in console
- Fixed spell window, spell bar, look item window and others
- Little change in console opacity(edytowane)

Game Engine version 0.0.0.3754.12062017
- Exp rate increase from x5 to x9
- Increased skill rate to x3, magic level rate to x2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back