• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] Tiscal 8.22

Gregor

Reaction score
Hello!

Tiscal Test Server: Offline

Tiscal Normal: Online

The info about exp stages and other rates will be in normal Tiscal, in test server is high exp!

We wish to invite you and your friends to play on Tiscal.

Info

Server: Tiscal
IP: tiscal.zapto.org
Server Version: 8.22
Uptime: 24/7!

The new rates will be when the normal server start
Experience Rates

Level 8 to 25 = 10X
Level 26 to 45 = 9X
Level 46 to 60 = 8X
Level 61 to 85 = 7X
Level 86 to 95 = 6X
Level 96+ = 5X

Other Rates

Magic Level = 3x
Skills = 12x
Loot = 2x

See you in Tiscal!:thumbup:

Last edited:
Dear players, Today at 11AM Central European Time, Tiscal RPG Server will be run! Exp stages will start at 10 and end at 5! We invite you on better, harder, lagless server!

Hey, Simonel! What map are you using?
Customized or you're real map, or any else?

Edited map, with custom hunting places :)
Around 10 cities and many more!

I was asking if it was his real map, or a COMPLETELY customized map?

i wish you would make that real map server you was talking about :( i'd play that :)

I have a question, Why you want people to buy Knight sets for points? I mean isn't that really easy to get? Knight set for 30 points? Is it great? or something?

I have a question, Why you want people to buy Knight sets for points? I mean isn't that really easy to get? Knight set for 30 points? Is it great? or something?

i dont sell rare items in my shop, but if someone want eq for start they can buy blue robe or knight armor :p

Back