• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

|POLAND| Vaneria.pl Start Today 19:00 (NEW ISLANDS) +OKEN,GENGIA,PYRE

diGiel

Reaction score
And so I begin, the main advantages, which are distinguished by VaneriaOTS are:
- This is not another FUN, in which every third day is made a restart, which is created primarily for profit, we are you experience unforgettable moments with us
- Free Premium Account!
- Dedicated server 24 / 7, who has 12 GB of RAM attention! There is no question therefore of any Lagache
- Link with a throughput of 1 Gbps
- Antycrash system, so you do not lose your items
- Well-chosen items in the shop sms
- Well prepared RL MAP, which additionally has Gengie, Pyre, and new, own the town created by our mapperów - Anakaros [/ b]
- Added as a new NPC to the cities for your comfort
- Addon dolle

Stages:
8-50lvl - x230
51-100lvl - x120
101-130lvl - x70
131-150lvl - x35
151-170lvl - x25
171-190lvl - x15
191-200lvl - x9
201-250lvl - x5
251-300lvl - x4
301-xxxlvl - x3

rateSkill x19.0
rateMagic x8.0
rateLoot x2.0
RedSkull - 5 zabić

Our map has the city as:
Venore
Carlin
Edron
Ankrahmun
Ab dendriel
Port hope
Darashia
Svargrond
Goroma
Anakaros
Oken
Gengia
Pyre

Quest
- POI
- Anihilator Room
- Demon Helmet Quest
- INQ
- Arena Svargrond
I wiele innych

The project shall ensure that:
# Mephisto - Chief conductor of the orchestra, separates the responsibilities of the team, ensures that the map and scripts.
# Digiel - This member of the team who put their forces in the creation of a new city and our mapper, also thanks to him in Thais, we can truly feel the winter climate.
# Ximek - Thanks to him we have our wonderful forum, he is also responsible for the technical side of the server bazdy data and web pages.

Final words:
# The options will be added more and more new features for allowing game players take on the color.
# For everyone interested in their group leaders anticipate channel Ventrilo 2.1.4. This will facilitate communication certainly taking into account that it will prevail on their low
pings.

And what about the update?:
# Already have prepared for you tidings of the update will add the new continent and behold, Minimap:

14vmtxe.jpg

A few words at the end
The capacity will be added more and more new features for allowing game players take on the color.
For everyone interested in their group leaders anticipate channel Ventrilo 2.1.4. This will facilitate communication certainly taking into account that it will prevail on their low pings.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

@edit (nowe dwa screeny)
Obraz_1.jpg

Obraz_2.jpg

START 19:00 26 DECEMBER

I was wating for this server since i was a child
I LOVE THIS MAP
IT'S THE BEST SERVER ON THE WORLD