• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Buffing Exori Con Gran

Buff It?

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barathurm

Banned User
Reaction score
As The Topic says Buff the spell "Exori Gran Con" for paladins

this is what i had in my mind:

avg dmg in pvp would be 2.5x your distance fighting
avg dmg in pve would be 3.5x your distance fighting.

Yesh boost exori gran con and add some vip areas, add vip time and there we have the ot masiyah!

Not signed

Paladins are not known for the strenght of Exori gran con and Exori con. A paladin can deal 500~ damage with stars in pvp already, if you are going to buff exori gran con they can deal an extra of 200~ damage, that will make them more powerfull then any mage or knight on the server.

As The Topic says Buff the spell "Exori Gran Con" for paladins

this is what i had in my mind:

avg dmg in pvp would be 2.5x your distance fighting
avg dmg in pve would be 3.5x your distance fighting.

well not these formulas ...
but i know that con gran hits low... hits low and low lvls i only know yet... lvl 150 with 100 dist did same dmg as exori con like 20~ differenz only

i honestly think they should raise it like .5x higher than it already is so they atleast hit a lil bit higher since assassin stars break 30% of the time and cost a lot

yea they should increase the dmg alot and also increase the cooldown so every voc got a spell to deal some dmg in 1 combo

Back