• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poll] Which type of server?

Which OT?

• Modern/Futuristic

Votes: 9 37.5%

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Eragon/Draogn Rider

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters

iMadison

Back from the dark.
Reaction score
Alright, this poll I'm making is to see what kind of server people want/favor. There are three options, and here they are:

- Modern/Futuristic OT: In a post apocalyptic era, you find yourself struggling to keep the human race alive. You are one of the few people on earth alive. People have refuged to living in hidden underground cities. For above ground, aliens rule and chances of survival are minimal.

- Avatar/Element OT: The land of Sentura was a tranquil place, free of troubles, plagues, raids, and even robbery and assault. But everything changed when a void opened. From within, monsters and demons of all shapes and sizes and strength crept out and spread across the land. When all hope was lost and the people were at the brink of complete loss, four young hero's arose. Each capable of bending an element [fire, earth, water, and air] at will to form attacks. Together, they recruited people and taught them their ways, and started fighting the monstrosities off Sentura.

- Eragon/Dragon Riders OT: Alagaesia was a land of turmoil and war, deception and treachery ever since King Galbatorix ruled. He had wiped out the last of the dragon riders... But not all the eggs. You begin your adventure as nothing but a farm civilian who is learning the art of swordplay or archery and you obtain a strange oval stone [blue, red, or green]. Eventually, you find out it was actually an egg for it hatches, and you officially become a Dragon Rider. Your dragon is still young and does not no much other than attacking with its claws, but as you grow, your dragon does too. And through time, your dragon becomes a full fledged dragon. But since you are a rebel to the Empire, if a guard see's you with your dragon, they will report you and the dreaded Ra'zac will come to you to take you out. And so your goal is to get stronger, master more spells, and join the Varden in the fight to free the empire from the evil clutches of Galbatorix.

I like both Eragon and Avatar ideas. I voted for Eragon.

Good luck, butt I hate the modern / fururistic.

I liked both the Eragon story and the Avatar/Element story. I choosed Avatar/Element becouse it was more like ot and was more powerful told than the eragon one.

Back