• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Port Forwarding/Router?

Cm Himen

flesh,no-ip.org
Reaction score
what is a router? i see this all the time but idk if i have one so idk if i can port forward.... can someone help me

someone answer i need this before i get the 0.2.5 edition

You need to find out which model your router is before you can port forward on it, you should try find out your router IP, Then type it in browser, use admin/admin as username and password, then look for a "port triggering or port forwarding" although it may not be called this, my router is called "virtual server" as port forwarding.

if you know your router model, head over to www.portforward.com

well this is a simple question to be answered.
do you 'dial-up' to the internet and wait about 5 mins to start your attempt at surfing the net (like myself :p )
if your answer is 'no' then you have a router.

If you got someone to setup your internet for you then get that person back there if possible,
if not call your ISP and they should know if the router was supplied by them.

ok thanks this helped

sorry for a second post but is there anyway i can find out what my router is without having to call? thanks

anyone have a answer i really need this

You need to look for the router or ask your father for it.

the router is close to the computer it's normally a small box and under it you can see what router you got
(I got Q-tech 790HR or w/e you got)

Last edited:
First of all you need to answer my questions.

1. Why the hell dit u triple post??
2. Are u able to add more computers or only 1?
3. Is your youter "Usb" or Cable?
4. Whats the name of your internet profivider?
5. When y go to http;//YOURIP make an screenshot and post it here maby it could help =)

Back
Top Bottom