• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Portforwarding! May help you!

Carlle

Reaction score
So when i am portforwarding for my ip adress at Thomson Gateway TG789vn

I can only add 7171 as port for my ip/computer.

But not 7172. I wont be added to the computer/adress in list..

Anyone have a clue about this?

I will now try the firewall and see what happens!

Thanks !

- - - Updated - - -

Couldent fix it with firewall either. Problem is in Router that i cant add this second 7172, simply because it just wont add to the list..

so i dont know how to fix this..

- - - Updated - - -

I did manage to fix everything myself!

For everyone having same problem

--> Try this few things.

--TO LOGIN SERVER

1, First portforward your router to ip adresses 7171 and 7172

--Go to portforward.com to see how to do it! Here is a link -> Port Forwarding Guides Listed by Manufacturer and Model - PortForward.com

Simply choose your router and then go to game name Tibia. Follow guide and remember 7171 and 7172.

2, try put your firewall on and off and add ports as exception in firewall. (Did not help me but might help you)

3, i restarted whole my router system, network, tv and yeah restarted everything from within router's website 192.168.0.1 (Might be other ip for you)

After restarted everything, i can now connect the ip i get when looking at " Whats my ip" Etc

I hope who ever read's this, manage to fix for your server :)

- - - Updated - - -

Bumping so others could see! Have a nice day :)

Last edited:
Back