• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Posssible Project

athenso

Average Coder
Solutions
Reaction score
I have a project im working on in my free time. I have yet to decide if it will be a public release or something my roomates and I play around on in our free time. That being said, im looking for 1-2 people to jump on the server and provide some feedback. My main mapper/roomate is talking about opening it up to the public so I want some feedback before we just jump right into it. It does NOT mean you will get staff or anything along those lines. If we do decide to open it to the public you will be considered for GM/CM (more than likeley depends on the persons attitude). That being said, message me if your interested.

Things you should know:
I have been working on it about a month now
Map is mostly from scratch (so there are no details yet)
Trying for RPG style of gaming.
I have a huge to do list if i do open it up to the public (list is on a website, if you want to see it just ask for the link)
Is staged with Rebirth (in progress, buggy. Long story
Version is 8.6
Map size currently: 2400 x 2400 --its all custom so it will get much bigger, im adding as I go from the main city.
Features are all over, Premium only through me (donations later if goes public), premium only areas, hunting teleports OR walking (up to the player to choose),
Preview1_6_zps906bc371.png

Preview1_7_zps07eabcf4.png

Preview1_8_zps8106d47a.png

It started as something for me to practice lua on and get better with, I think it has a great foundation and has potential for public release. It is currently being hosted on a laptop.

Specs:
Operating System: Ubuntu 14.0.4 'Trusty' 64bit
Processor: i3 2.4 GHz x2

Last edited:
Can you go deeper on what kind of server you aim for. Rates, map size, version, custom features or real tibia style... Even a minimap screen from the map would be nice to see it.

Back