• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Post all your wars cams here!

Xoceh

Metalizing
Reaction score
Here is the newest cam I recorded. Ruddan and Marshmallow were PK at Thais depot and they were asking for an OB but we decided to rush them... here's what happens. Click Here.
By the way... feel free to post all your cams here. Maybe I'll make a new movie :p

I think it's all I got ;(

THe Gran Torino is just a boring cam but the UE combos when we killed him were fucking awesome.
We didn't use any kind of bot o0r something like that. Instead we used our mouth ;)

The Combos were counted by me and we were on a "lan" party (just us 3).

Last edited:
I think it's all I got ;(

THe Gran Torino is just a boring cam but the UE combos when we killed him were fucking awesome.
We didn't use any kind of bot o0r something like that. Instead we used our mouth ;)

The Combos were counted by me and we were on a "lan" party (just us 3).

Keep recording frags. I'll be sure to put that frags on a movie :p Im just gathering some cams to make a 5min+ movie.

Keep recording frags. I'll be sure to put that frags on a movie :p Im just gathering some cams to make a 5min+ movie.

Too bad no1 of us cammed how we killed Ataros at Lighthouse... Nice Stairhop UE Combo ;)

Back