• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • New resources must be posted under Resources tab. A discussion thread will be created automatically, you can't open threads manually anymore.

TalkAction Premium Points inGame

trade may do but command for example !SellPoint chartname, 1 and that the choice of trade ? sorry me inglish

Someone could help me with this error pulling the exe please me greatly appreciate it beforehand thanks :(
Code:
 [Error - LuaInterface::loadFile] data/talkactions/scripts/PremiumPoints/SelfGetPoints.lua:8: '=' expected near 'gender'
[28/11/2015 4:23:5] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/talkactions/scripts/PremiumPoints/SelfGetPoints.lua)
[28/11/2015 4:23:5] data/talkactions/scripts/PremiumPoints/SelfGetPoints.lua:8: '=' expected near 'gender'

Someone could help me with this error pulling the exe please me greatly appreciate it beforehand thanks :(
Code:
 [Error - LuaInterface::loadFile] data/talkactions/scripts/PremiumPoints/SelfGetPoints.lua:8: '=' expected near 'gender'
[28/11/2015 4:23:5] [Warning - Event::loadScript] Cannot load script (data/talkactions/scripts/PremiumPoints/SelfGetPoints.lua)
[28/11/2015 4:23:5] data/talkactions/scripts/PremiumPoints/SelfGetPoints.lua:8: '=' expected near 'gender'
Tells you the error right in the log, color descriptions: filename line number of where error is and possible solution to possible problem
LuaInterface::loadFile] data/talkactions/scripts/PremiumPoints/SelfGetPoints.lua:8: '=' expected near 'gender'

Back