• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Premmy or VIP days? to use on Donnation

Keiro

Reaction score
wich one do you guys use and why?

i mean, using premmy days as donator days , is easier than introducing VIP days , then u could make free accs to be able to buy promotion , travel etc....but premmys able to do VIP things

wich one do you guys use and why?

i mean, using premmy days as donator days , is easier than introducing VIP days , then u could make free accs to be able to buy promotion , travel etc....but premmys able to do VIP things

I'd probally say "Vip" is better. But, I wouldn't join a server that has vip/premmy.

well rl maps where u have to pay for prem blow lol...unless you make it really really good, you wont get many players.

vip is best.

Vip is the best.
Premium is just like rl tibia and every server has it for free, so make it vip.

you guys dont understand the point god........but well ill try my way then see what happens, thanks anyways

oh u mean make prem vip days and all the normal prem stuff is free...go for it or theres nice vip system out there..its all easy as shit anyways.

Says the one with 6 players online on his server ^_^

Who would donate on a war server anyways?

And I would no doubt choose this server over any 8.xx server with any amount of players. You can't just go by players, go by content instead.

Back