• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Prepaid code cards?

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm on Eu-w and all the online resellers seem to be selling for NA.
Anyone found an online prepaid code card legit seller for Eu-W?

No stores in the UK sell Riot points cards so kinda shitty for me ,_,

>online prepaid seller
>online

?
buy directly from the lol shop?

I want to buy for someone else, not myself. Gifting won't work either since you have to be friends for at least 4 weeks.
I've tried checking for online prepaid sellers, but their only for NA. (The ones I've found)

I'm on Eu-w and all the online resellers seem to be selling for NA.
Anyone found an online prepaid code card legit seller for Eu-W?

No stores in the UK sell Riot points cards so kinda shitty for me ,_,

Paysafecard? :O 7-eleven etc sells it :p

add me in-game and ill explain to you how to redeem those

waalle

I don't want to redeem them, I want to buy them.

- - - Updated - - -

Paysafecard? :O 7-eleven etc sells it :p

I heard you have to pay extra for those cards & I still can't gift them RP since I'm not a friend for more than 4 weeks

Whats the problem give the pin to your friend? There is no extra charge unless you buy in other currency but thats very low.

Whats the problem give the pin to your friend? There is no extra charge unless you buy in other currency but thats very low.

I never said they were a friend. I said for someone else.

Paysafecard is your best option I would guess. They are easy to buy aswell since u can find them like everywhere!

I don't want to redeem them, I want to buy them.

- - - Updated - - -

I heard you have to pay extra for those cards & I still can't gift them RP since I'm not a friend for more than 4 weeks

I Live in the Netherlands, where they sell them aswell, you pay nothing extra for these cards here, so I guess you wont pay any extra in ur country for paysafecards.

Back