• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Presenting!

Should myself and zarz make other pointless videos like this?

• Yes

Votes: 15 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters

Ooth

Reaction score
Better than Lady Gaga
Better than Miley Cyrus
Better than Justin Beaver
Better than anything you could have ever imagined...

Presenting..

OUR VERY OWN ENIG BRUH SINGING VIVA LA VIDA - COLDPLAY
ENJOY THE 40 SOME ODD SECONDS OF ORGASMIC NOISE!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33wGMzTNVQs

21ozsyc.jpg

Last edited:
This folks.. is as low as white trash gets. It's as inbred as cousin kissers can be. So much family fucking, sister humping, family reuinion orgies it makes you sick..
(Craig I mean 0% of what I say, I only do it for the lolz <3 4ever and ever babe)
Enjoy!

------>YouTube - Craig The Inbred

Last edited:
This folks.. is as low as white trash gets. It's as inbred as cousin kissers can be. So much family fucking, sister humping, family reuinion orgies it makes you sick..
(Craig I mean 0% of what I say, I only do it for the lolz <3 4ever and ever babe)
Enjoy!

YouTube - Craig The Inbred

258nn2p.jpg
why do you have a picture of DM lol

EW... old picture >.> Stupid ear-ring rofl

Btw, the food I'm eating is called a "Bacon Roll-up" [cream cheese wrapped in bacon then fried...]

Last edited:
Your mouth watering, fatass? ^_^

Pretty much.. it's basically a heart attack on a stick. And now that i've seen this picture, I really want some like right now! And because I can't, i'm depressed :<

Yeah you are much greatness my Enig :)
Free Babies?

@Josh: just shut the hell up you worthless piece of trash.

Back