• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ prevent automatic mount on outfit change

CipsoftStinks

www.relicaria.com
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello

I'm using Nekiro 8.7 Downgraded server. and Mehah OTClient
and i have added outfits with no mount support in there but also a code to prevent mounts on certain outfits and it works. The thing is that if i change outfit on the outfit windows the players get instantly mounted which is not prevented in the code that i added. So where can i disable this? it's in the server side or client side?can somebody enlighten me please?
this is the code that i've added
C++:
if ((playerOutfit->lookType == xxx) || (playerOutfit->lookType == xxx)) {
   sendCancelMessage(RETURNVALUE_NOTPOSSIBLE);
   return false;
}

bump

i've tried this but it wont work
Lua:
    std::vector<ProtocolOutfit> protocolOutfits;
    if (player->isAccessPlayer()) {
        static const std::string gamemasterOutfitName = "Gamemaster";
        protocolOutfits.emplace_back(gamemasterOutfitName, 75, 0);
        agregados
    static const std::string playerOutfitName = "Old-Citizen";
    protocolOutfits.emplace_back(playerOutfitName, 532, 0);

This is a known issue from client @Mehah

Basically a flag needs to be seted to save the state of "mounted" or not. When you change outfit it should look at this flag before activating it again.
i was testing on edubart otclient and same issue appers in there. If i'm dismounted but i changed outfit the player get instantly mounted again. dunno why

Bump !

As @Night Wolf has told you, it is client sided issue.

However, there is still a possible partial patch you could do.

If you have an event that triggers from mounting, moving, or even every second or something, you could just check for the mounts you don't want people to have and dismount them via code that way.

Back