• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Price-check: OTFans.net / OpenTibia.net Domains

Didn't you do something / aren't you using Opentibia.net?

Red

Didn't you do something / aren't you using Opentibia.net?

Red

Looks like it since this was the kinda thing that was on otfans...

I'm still potentially selling it it the right buyer.
Potentially "as is" with the current setup with or without the domain.

I'm still potentially selling it it the right buyer.
Potentially "as is" with the current setup with or without the domain.

I've sent you an offer. I hope you don't think I'm low-balling you, but the initial amount I'm willing to pay for a domain is low.
But the potential to really do some good for the Open Tibia community is huge.

Red

Hopefully we can meet up despite time differences to discuss.
I like your plan.

On domain appraisal/value sites, it seems the domain OTFans.net is worth anywhere from 300-400$ USD (280~ at lowest). It also seems to have been going down a lot lately, looks like something should be done with it fast!

I'm not too fussed about OTFans.net, but OpenTibia.net has potential in my eyes.

I'm not too fussed about OTFans.net, but OpenTibia.net has potential in my eyes.

I got a plausible idea for it and some money. It's just proving difficult to contact you.

Red

Your not the only one, I offered him to be part of Open-Tibia an no response.

No response?

I apologize for not sending off a response. At the time I was unsure of how the next few weeks were going to look and I forgot to respond.
Honestly, I don't have the time anymore to pursue the plans I had for OpenTibia.net
If your offer is still around in a few months or so (which seems like a long time, but not really in comparison to how long you've had this thread), I will reconsider again. I think the price point (although a bit high for me) is fair.
I also am unsure how to effectively "split" a domain - and quite frankly I'm uncomfortable sharing it. I would hate to be in a position where I'm not allowed to use the domain the way I'd like, and I'd just as equally hate to have someone invest their own money in a domain where they're not allowed to use it the way that they'd like.

Hopefully we can have a chat sometime in the near future about it. But I refuse to purchase the domain now and sit on it for a long time, perhaps forever if I have no time for it. That's unfair to everybody.
I apologize again for my unresponsiveness.

Your not the only one, I offered him to be part of Open-Tibia an no response.

Like I told STiX, I honestly don't have time to fulfill my plans for the domain.
You came to me offering to help you with a similar domain, saying I wouldn't have to pay anything. But as I mentioned previously, money is not the issue for me. I simply don't have the time.

I didn't reply to your last private message. The reason is because in the message I sent you previous clearly stated that I did not have time to help you.
Your last private message reiterated that you needed help. Which I had already told you - I have no time for currently.
I hope you understand now.

Red

Back