• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Printer Inactive

Printer

if Printer then print("LUA") end
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello otlanders,

Printer here, some of you may know me and some of you not. But it has been a wonderful journey in the open-tibia world. But i feel it's time for me to retire for a while and may come back later on. Thank you everyone who have supported me througs these years, i had alot of fun :)

I wanna also thank some people personally.
@Ninja - One of my closest friends in otland
@Limos - My Queen
@Evan - Very nice guy!
@Summ - Old mate which we worked together
@Dalkon - The best coach xD
@Mark - Very Kind, helpful and no idea why i love when he debate others (He is very good on speaking with the people.)
@Blackstone - Best mapper ever!
@zbizu - His lovely releases :p
If i forgot someone, sorry mate :)

@Mark feel free to re assign me from the support team.

Also about the ORTS project, i have transfered the owner ship to @Ninja, i know it is in good hands :)

If i'm not back in atleast a year, i will give away all my project files (Which i made, not anyone else. If someone made some stuff for me. I will not release that.)

I can be reached in skype. I may check otland once a while, but i will not answer or write anything.

Cheers everyone!

Printer out!

:( cya next year, by that time I'm owner of most awesome custom server ever.

You cant be leaving us mate :(
This is a huge loss to our community :/
Take care mate and all the best!
@Printer

I was hoping to see atleast one of your projects to reach the finish line before you left us, either way its sad to see you go since you've made enormous contributions to the community.

You'll be missed by many :(.

We're all holding our thumbs with hope that you're coming back and hopefully to complete the Tibia/Dota server you began with!
Take care Printer and thank you for everything, cya soon my friend.

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Back