• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

proble with Xampp

Ralfegor

Reaction score
i dont know why xampp wont start it was working fine for a long time for me and then now dont know what happen when y Start Apache it wont say Running :( Mysql it working i press start and say Running

Go to your Xampp folder and double click "mysql_stop" and "Apache_Stop" then run "Xampp_start". It'll work as normal, but everytime you close the Xampp Start, do the same method again. I use this and it works for me..

error.jpg

this is what its say when i press on apache_start

bump please help

Last edited by a moderator:
stop both mysql and apache from xampp control panel and try to run apache then mysql sometime this work

i tried like u said @The Hulk and still doesnt work :(

no one know what my problem iss?????? :S

Last edited by a moderator:
i think is the portforwarding or something? i portforward the port of Tibia 8000 and 7171 and the Apache port 80 and 443 need to portforward something else?

I'm using XAMPPLITE and I have to close my application Skype.exe to continue start apache.
Make sure any application do not block your xampp to startup.

mmm ok it can be that cuz sometimes work when i log into my comp and start apache fast tnx :) i going to try with any programs open

Back