• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem adding search pats in MSVC

Thogora

Reaction score
Hello OtLand.

I have tried to compile the TFS 1.3 (Master?) in MSVC 2019 so I can run a 10.98 server with the original map or as accurate as possible that I found here, sadly I cannot find the link at this time. Anyhow, there are some guides out there on how to compile like (see link below) but I cannot get it to work in MSVC. The error i get "... boost\asio.hpp ...." which means that the search path is incorrect and that I know for sure as I tried added some paths manually and of course I do not want to add them manually when I can get a program to do it for me. The guide I posted talks about running the file "register_tfssdk_env.bat" and upon running the file it just flashes the command interpreter which makes it impassible to see what it does so i opened the file I get "setx TFSSDKDir %CD%" which tells me nothing. Also to move "register_boost_env.bat" and to run it in my boost directory. The one in local\boost_1_71_0 or local\boost_1_71_0\boost, have tried them booth and it does not change anyhing.

So I need of further explanation no now I add the paths into MSVC so it can compile to an .exe file.

I hope I made my problem clear enough, if not please say so and I will do my very best to make it so.

Kind regards
Thogora

Compiling on Windows

Back