• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem after encrypt

xixigisi

Reaction score
I made the necessary changes and sent the encrypted files to be generated according to the otclient wiki.The files are generated normally, and when I open the client, it starts downloading the files. However, when it tries to start, it gives the following error:

otclienterror.png

If I copy the modules, mods, layouts, data folders, and the init.lua file from the encrypted directory, the client works normally.

Can someone help me?

I made the necessary changes and sent the encrypted files to be generated according to the otclient wiki.The files are generated normally, and when I open the client, it starts downloading the files. However, when it tries to start, it gives the following error:

View attachment 75918

If I copy the modules, mods, layouts, data folders, and the init.lua file from the encrypted directory, the client works normally.

Can someone help me?

Hi pips, I followed these steps and it works but I had another problem.

On my first release I set APP_VERSION on init.lua to 1341. I followed the steps, encrypt, created a release with just (data.zip, exe and dlls). It works ok.

Then I tried to update this, I made some changes on client, change version on init.lua to 1342 and encrypt again. Upload data.zip and extract it on server like first time. Client downloaded last version, I can see the changes when I login. But it change to default version of client theme. On log I can see it: "ERROR: Layour retro doesn't exist, using default".

What could I be doing wrong?

Back