• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

problem compiling source 1.4x

Reaction score
m trying to compile a 1.4x sorcer but it won't, I've seen a video of the person teaching, I've seen it on github, I've seen it on another forum where there's even a video explaining it, I did everything the same, everything right there when compiling this shit .

Build started...
1>------ Build started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>The vcpkg manifest was disabled, but we found a manifest file in C:\Users\karlo\OneDrive\Documentos\forgottenserver-master\forgottenserver-master\. You may want to enable vcpkg manifests in your properties page or pass /p:VcpkgEnableManifest=true to the msbuild invocation.
1>otpch.cpp
1>C:\vcpkg\installed\x64-windows\include\fmt\format.h(1055,56): warning C4275: non dll-interface class 'std::runtime_error' used as base for dll-interface class 'fmt::v10::format_error'
1>C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.36.32532\include\stdexcept(101,19): message : see declaration of 'std::runtime_error'
1>C:\vcpkg\installed\x64-windows\include\fmt\format.h(1055,15): message : see declaration of 'fmt::v10::format_error'

I'm using Microsoft Visual Studio 2022 because it was the only one I had on my PC, I think there's no problem. I'll leave below the link of the forum that I followed
this link

this is the sourcer i downloaded.

So then it’s not 1.4x as title says. It’s a latest version of tfs. Looking at the latest master it seems like everything compiles (github actions checks). Try switching vcpkg in settings, remove cached libs from vcpkg installed directory and let it do it again.

1692170392993.png

So then it’s not 1.4x as title says. It’s a latest version of tfs. Looking at the latest master it seems like everything compiles (github actions checks). Try switching vcpkg in settings, remove cached libs from vcpkg installed directory and let it do it again.

View attachment 77593
Sorry friend, but I'm 100% stupid in this part of compiling, you said try to change vcpkg in the settings and remove the cached libraries, I don't have the slightest idea how to do it or stop doing it lol, I'm stupid to the extreme. all new to me.

This photo you sent where I put this manifest in yes, I don't know I looked for it yesterday to try to activate it but I couldn't find it.

Back