• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Problem Gesior Acc] Setting!

ziomek14b

Reaction score
Hi, i have problem with setting from what level/magic/exprience and items you start in (Gesior Account Maker) I dont know where to set this.

Also i have 3 real tibia towns (Carlin/Ab'dendriel/Venore) displayed when i'm creating character. And i want to set my own city with only one to select. Could anyone help? Thanks

1. Login with your Samples characters and edit whatever you like and then logout and it will save...
What are the samples for?
Well, Gesior Website use those characters to copy the new character.

2. How to display only one/none City town?
Go to config.php and search for this:

PHP:
$config['site']['newchar_towns'] = array(1, 2, 5);

And change for this:

PHP:
$config['site']['newchar_towns'] = array(1);

i have problem with config, how can i fix it?
i got that:

Wrong characters configuration. Try again or contact with admin. ADMIN: Edit file config/config.php and set valid characters to copy names. Character to copyDruid Sample doesn't exist.

EDIT:

I fixed the problem, but when i create 1 character of any vocation the page say me that:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'E_OTS_NotLoaded' in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php:1721 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\accountmanagement.php(779): OTS_Player->getLossItems() #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(130): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Player.php on line 1721

Thanks ;)

Last edited:
Back