• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ problem in walls tfs 1.5 nekiro 7.72

bpm91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
caruniawikibr
does anyone know how to fix this? I often need to position myself facing the wall to be able to place a wall object. does anyone know how i can fix this?

men, just get another server, you keep asking and asking for help, way too much lol, just buy or get another server xd
Of course, I finished my server, now I'm going to download another server?
ah don't wait, I'm going to download a tfs that doesn't have any bugs here free from the internet.... less friend.
Post automatically merged:

this also fits for the note board, i just realized i need to be facing facing. sending gif.

Last edited:
Does anyone know at least where I can find the problems with the player's position related to the walls? when I find myself in a house where I can't face the item, I can't move it

this problem counts for all items that go to the wall, such as torches, lamps, trophies, tapestrys, whenever I position myself to the side, it doesn't work so much to use "lamps and torches" as pulling the wall items.

Last edited:
Lua:
if (player && tile->hasFlag(TILESTATE_SUPPORTS_HANGABLE)) {
            //do extra checks here if the thing is accessible
            if (thing && thing->getItem()) {
                if (tile->hasProperty(CONST_PROP_ISVERTICAL)) {
                    if (player->getPosition().x + 1 == tile->getPosition().x) {
                        thing = nullptr;
                    }
                } else { // horizontal
                    if (player->getPosition().y + 1 == tile->getPosition().y) {
                        thing = nullptr;

I don't know if it would be here, but from what I understand the problem is in the position that the player is in line with the wall. blocking the movement of the trophy, or the light, or the rug, whatever is on walls.

might be your bug causes by this commit?
try to test

might be your bug causes by this commit?
try to test
no :/ this bug is very old. I believe it already came to the base when I downloaded

Do you have to make something in order to make tapestry work? After my lol match, I'm going to check it.
edit: yes I have this bug too, have no problem to put/remove tapestry from wall if I'm doing it in front of player but if I change location for certain reason says it's not possible. This might be an older bug related to sight :/ and is strange because it only occurs in certain places or walls.

Last edited:
this bug comes inside the nekiro base. and I don't know how to fix it. I've looked all over the database.
That bug was in the tfs 1.3 repository, something similar was occurring with parcels at some walls. i don't know if it has been fixed in the main tfs repo.
maybe we should create another thread since maybe no ones believe in this ? :/ bug the bug is there i tested even with clean repo

Last edited:
Try to change this line
C++:
if (player->getPosition().y + 1 == tile->getPosition().y)

For this one
C++:
if ((player->getPosition().y + 1 || player->getPosition().y - 1) == tile->getPosition().y)

Compile, test it and let us know if it helps

Try to change this line
C++:
if (player->getPosition().y + 1 == tile->getPosition().y)

For this one
C++:
if ((player->getPosition().y + 1 || player->getPosition().y - 1) == tile->getPosition().y)

Compile, test it and let us know if it helps
Same problem :( but something new is occurring when the item cannot be placed on wall.

Back