• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Problem migrating few folders from tfs 1.2 to 1.3

Diarreamental

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello im trying to adapt my datapack 1.2 into the downgraded by nekiro tfs 1.3 7.72.
Everything works properly movements, actions, npcs has been migrated without problem. The problem appears when i try to migrate the folders monsters/spells. I have replace many lines and im not getting errors related to spells
appart of these
Code:
[Warning - Action::loadFunction] Function "chameleon" does not exist.
[Warning - Action::loadFunction] Function "convince" does not exist.

after solve the errors related to spells and run the exe to check the changes i get this. This causes this the map wont load. something weird is that i tried removing this npc from spawns.xml but the map still wont load.
also that the npcs shouldn't be related to npc/ monster files

Code:
Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
data/npc/scripts/Maria.lua
data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:931: attempt to index a nil value
stack traceback:
        [C]: in function '__index'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:931: in function 'getShopItem'
        data/npc/lib/npcsystem/modules.lua:895: in function 'addBuyableItem'
        data/npc/scripts/Maria.lua:27: in main chunk
[Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script: Maria.lua

the weird part if it's that i change the monsters / spells folders back to the ones that comes with the nekiro datapack , the server will load without problems and the problem related to npc dissapears ( npcs are working properly)

help

Back