• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Problem setting up MyAAC with Canary

Nun

Reaction score
Hello!
First of all, thank you for all your resources, guides and help. Also, I want to apologise if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

I'm an extremely rookie person, but somehow, thanks to the content on this site, I managed to setup the lastest version of MyAAC with the lastest version of Canary on an Nginx server.

Everything works fine, but during the MyAAC installation I got an error of missing the following files in the Canary path:
spells.xml
weapons.xml
monster.xml

I have search in every place of my machine, but I cannot find these files.
I don't know if these files are something that I have to get from the Internet and manually add it to the correct places, or if I messed up something.

Can somebody help me figuring out how to find these files? In MyAAC the "Spells" and "Creatures" sections are empty, so I guess that those .xml are meant to fill them up. I have no clue about the weapons one, tho.

Thank you so much in advance and have a wonderful day!

Hello!
First of all, thank you for all your resources, guides and help. Also, I want to apologise if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

I'm an extremely rookie person, but somehow, thanks to the content on this site, I managed to setup the lastest version of MyAAC with the lastest version of Canary on an Nginx server.

Everything works fine, but during the MyAAC installation I got an error of missing the following files in the Canary path:
spells.xml
weapons.xml
monster.xml

I have search in every place of my machine, but I cannot find these files.
I don't know if these files are something that I have to get from the Internet and manually add it to the correct places, or if I messed up something.

Can somebody help me figuring out how to find these files? In MyAAC the "Spells" and "Creatures" sections are empty, so I guess that those .xml are meant to fill them up. I have no clue about the weapons one, tho.

Thank you so much in advance and have a wonderful day!

Canary doesn't have .xml files.
Canary it registers directly monsters, spells as lua file, and weapons also in one file. (revscript)

For these categorys you can simply delete it and create a new ones and write text add pictures of spells, lot of work ?
No, go to tibia.com copy paste spells...

MyAAC is the best for TFS, not for canary.

Oh, great.
Thank you so much! Gonna try using the .xml from TFS.

What should I use for Canary instead of MyAAC?
Thanks again and my apologies for being a blatant ignorant!

Back