• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Linux Problem witch database

Sirdonald

Reaction score
hello, i have a problem with the database is that accmaker is working properly
Loads an account from the database in highscore / support. Connect to the account on the account on gessior acc. Can only be used on the created set when installing acc (installed 3 times changing the version of the gessior).

Additionally, when you try to enter phpmyadmin, it crashes something like the picture

Someone help you please!

Attachments

Your phpMyAdmin installation isn't set up in your nginx config correctly. That is a complicated problem depending on your distro, because ngnix config spans multiple files. How did you set up PMA in Nginx?

Your phpMyAdmin installation isn't set up in your nginx config correctly. That is a complicated problem depending on your distro, because ngnix config spans multiple files. How did you set up PMA in Nginx?
A friend did it, no
I embrace such things too much, it broke down after changing quite another accmaker.
What should I do to make it work on liniux phmyadmin is normally visible and working.

Back