• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with acc maker & otlist (online record)

Czimi

Reaction score
Hello. Im starting my rl tibia 8.0 ots tfs 1.2 with myacc. The problem is when i login on the server with many different accounts etc 7 it always shows 4 on players online but in whos online shows good number. Also the highscore on the right doesnt show that someone is online in green but in normal highscore tab is green. Same when i add the ots to Otlist website it always only show 4 players are online. Any ideas how to fix? i tried changing highscore, online file from different myaccs but nothing helps. I post some screenshots

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2024-06-03 185657.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2024-06-03 185657.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 5 · VirusTotal
  • Zrzut ekranu 2024-06-03 185648.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2024-06-03 185648.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 4 · VirusTotal
Hello. Im starting my rl tibia 8.0 ots tfs 1.2 with myacc. The problem is when i login on the server with many different accounts etc 7 it always shows 4 on players online but in whos online shows good number. Also the highscore on the right doesnt show that someone is online in green but in normal highscore tab is green. Same when i add the ots to Otlist website it always only show 4 players are online. Any ideas how to fix? i tried changing highscore, online file from different myaccs but nothing helps. I post some screenshots
Because if he reads more than that, he will be banned on otservlist
Post automatically merged:

If you want to cancel this, go to protocolstatus.cpp
Change this part
C++:
uint32_t real = 0;

std::map<uint32_t, uint32_t> listIP;

for (const auto& it : g_game.getPlayers()) {
   if (it.second->getIP() != 0) {
      auto ip = listIP.find(it.second->getIP());
      if (ip != listIP.end()) {
         listIP[it.second->getIP()]++;
         if (listIP[it.second->getIP()] < 5) {
            real++;
         }
      } else {
         listIP[it.second->getIP()] = 1;
         real++;
      }
   }
}
players.append_attribute("online") = std::to_string(real).c_str();
To
C++:
players.append_attribute("online") = std::to_string(g_game.getPlayersOnline()).c_str();

Back