• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with gesior

tyngaste

Reaction score
Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/xcr 1337/Desktop/Serverr/Serverr/config.lua on line 126 in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 13
Database error. Unknown database type in C:/Documents and Settings/xcr 1337/Desktop/Serverr/Serverr/config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

anyone know how to fix it rep+ if helping me out !

thanks in advance

Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/xcr 1337/Desktop/Serverr/Serverr/config.lua on line 126 in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 13
Database error. Unknown database type in C:/Documents and Settings/xcr 1337/Desktop/Serverr/Serverr/config.lua . Must be equal to: "mysql" or "sqlite". Now is: ""

anyone know how to fix it rep+ if helping me out !

thanks in advance

I have no experience at web programming, but considering the error Im guessing the solution is to go to your config.lua and find the part where it asks you the "database type" (in line 126), then just put the type you're using, if "mysql" or "sqlite" and then try again.

Cheers~

Back