• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with latestnews

Niebieski

kasteria.online
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
I'm sorry if this post isn't in good thread but I don't know where can I make it, the problem seen like that:

How can I fix it?

Congratulations!
I've to edit latestnews.php, but WHAT!?

I have this problum can someone msg me and help me out..

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'unbeaten.z_news_big' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php:131 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php(131): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM `...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(70): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 131

I have that Problem too C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 131

You need to follow the installation instructions for your AAC better?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'unbeaten.z_news_big' doesn't exist' in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php:131 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php(131): PDO->query('SELECT * FROM `...') #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\index.php(70): include('C:\xampp\htdocs...') #2 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\latestnews.php on line 131

Just an 2 years old thread. :p

The reply was to killing who was the necrothreader: 8th October 2012, 13:11

Even though I wasn't quoting him, he claimed issues with identical (implied by same line # ref) bug, so I was pointing out the problem.

Back