• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Problem with money

lopezo

Reaction score
Hello, so i have an very annoying problem. For example when i type command !bless and I have enough money to buy them, it says "You don't have enough money" , but it takes the amount of money from bp. I have this also when I want buy bp of runes by lever. I don't know what to do. I have Tfs 0.3.6.

The second problem is that level doors doesn't work. I mean that they work properly, only specified level can open them but when someone opens it won't close after coming into. How to do doors close after character enter?
Please help me.

It seems that you have the wrong data/lib folder. If not there are some misstypes in every single script in movements and actions.
Did you compile the server yourself? Do you receive any errors in the console?

looks like your whole data folder is a mess/is outdated or you're using an incompatible server with your data folder or your bless/lever scripts are bad

I copied data pack file to my tfs folder. There are no errors in the console. What can I do with that? From where to get good data/lib folder?

Scripts are 100% good.
Maybe the problem is that I have data pack from ot 8.4? Using tfs 0.3.6

If you compiled the server yourself, find it in the belonging revpack (data folder). If not, find out which rev you are using and then download that sources.

So I copied data/lib from my tfs and still doens't work. I have such error in the console:
"mysql_real_query(): SELECT * FROM z_ots_comunication WHERE `type` = 'login'; - MYSQL ERROR: Table 'otserv.z_ots_comunication' doesn't exist (1146)"

I'm gonna start from the beginning. Could you tell me which tfs files should stay and not be replied from my ot data pack?

to fix the first 2 things, remove old files from data/lib, add new from 0.3.6

to fix the level doors, you should add the closedoor script from 0.3.6 to movements.xml & create it

Wow thanks man, fixed the money problem!
But still got a problem with doors :S
And my last question (I hope so) is where must I change something to get rewards from chests working properly. It was working good, but I probably removed some files while trying to fix other problems.

Last edited:
depends how are the quests made. if it's the standard quest system (actionid 2000/uid and items inside) then try to fix/register the quest system script (system.lua?)

also post/upload actions.xml and movements.xml

Back